Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Haha no he did not. You make **** up to suit your argument. You get all angry at people that disagree with you but they are only pedalling opinions. You ride a bike of lies.

Do some research dude. Anyways, I agree to disagree with you on Kelly trailing in the off season as 5/8.

Played Fullback early on in U/20's before they quickly realised it wasnt his position and he played the last 3/4 games of the season between the wing and centre. Then he played Centre for NSW and for the junior Kangaroos.

Maybe he played 5/8 for Ballina 11's???

What are the choices facing the decision makers?

(1) Safe all pennies and buy an established 5/8 for say $800k-$1mil if any are available ...

(2) Pay say $300k for a player like Elgey who has shown good potential but has "stalled"

(3) Make do hoping T.Wright, Cust or Metcalf step up ....

PSS ... I haven't heard that Croker is leaving yet

Croker is not contracted next year

I find the Croker situation interesting ..... why we didn't just pay him out when we needed to elevate a player into the top 30 has always intrigued me ...

..... but then again I have no knowledge of the facts . .... and being a Maverick, I will buck the usual numb-nutt Silvertails procedure ..... and refrain from going off half-cocked and abusing everybody .....

Croker is not contracted next year

I know that ... but it doesn't change my statement .... I find it interesting ... we paid Hastings/Lussick out to make room in the 30 .... why didn't we just pay Croker out if he was leaving anyway ... cheaper ..... ???

I know that ... but it doesn't change my statement .... I find it interesting ... we paid Hastings/Lussick out to make room in the 30 .... why didn't we just pay Croker out if he was leaving anyway ... cheaper ..... ???
Croker didn't have another NRL contract or ESL one.

Can't 'retire' the player that will be playing next year. Otherwise the injured players would not have access to rehab etc

If Baz stays I reckon Croker will be extended.
He and LG don't make sense in our roster makeup though.:rolleyes:

Interesting times :nerd:

If Baz stays I reckon Croker will be extended.
He and LG don't make sense in our roster makeup though.:rolleyes:

Interesting times :nerd:

not so sure ... I think Baz would baulk at a kid after what 3/4 knee reconstructions .... sad ....... I liked the kid .... not sure if he was going to make it .... but liked him ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8