Kane Elegy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kane never played under a great coach and he certainly let every one know .

"As for Des, I can why people have called him 'The Scientist'. I have never experienced someone as smart as him.

"Technically, he is very impressive. He knows what he is doing and has been around the game for a long time.
"He is so passionate about Manly. It is going to be good to learn off him."

Dce controlling everything and Elgey playing off cuff... Hmm should be the other way around. I think they will share the load. Under barrett dce didn't touch the ball at all in some sets, this will never happen under Desmond.

If only Cuzzo read Silvertails to get all these compliments!
I’m sure he does and you know what. Credit where it’s due a lot of us have bagged him myself included the off season content has been great.

It would be easier to do because as a fan it’s easier to be optimistic with Des in charge.

This comment from Kane
Says it all for me.

That’s why we must never have an outsider as coach again

I’m sure he does and you know what. Credit where it’s due a lot of us have bagged him myself included the off season content has been great.

It would be easier to do because as a fan it’s easier to be optimistic with Des in charge.

This comment from Kane
Says it all for me.

That’s why we must never have an outsider as coach again

Cam, he still shouldn't be blocking a die hard, long term fan and member like you, on Twitter. To me mate, that's unacceptable.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7