Kane Elegy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah he was there....right in the thick of it......the pre burnt, Niki Lauda lookin' little weasel. Oh....hang on, I can't bloody say that now......

I mean....the studly looking champion!!! (On his knee, front right. In front of the lunatic hipster. LOL!!) Bloody Arrow had a blinder that day.

View attachment 10356

If you zoom riiiight in under that big gum tree in the back ground...you'll see Moz and his mates!! I'll look a bit blurry because I was pretty pissed by fulltime. Nothing to do with pixelation....sadly. LOL!!

I dunno about you, per se, but I did notice that security guard keeping a close eye on you and your rabble! (lol)

I dunno about you, per se, but I did notice that security guard keeping a close eye on you and your rabble! (lol)

Haha! That security guard.....he kept asking us if we knew where @Jethro was. They were trying to keep a close eye on him....lol (joke)

Actually.....he was trying to monitor the entire field on his own after the game because all the other guards were protecting the food vans from Dave Taylor.

Kane actually looked to be in quite good shape in that recent sponsor"s presentation photo shoot . Probably still going through a transition in adapting to a 6 role and taking into account that most of his playing background was as a 7 . The outside backs did not receive enough or sufficient ball or good service last season and as well as enough shape . So the 6 role next season for Manly will take on some more preferred responsibility to give some better service and shape there for the outside men . Maybe young Metcalffe can gain some useful benefit by training with the full time squad . and there was a kid state rep junior player for Manly[ a 6 ] a couple of years ago called Weekes [ Kerin ? ] He should have good potential if he is still in the Manly system which i think he still is . Anyway looks like Kane for now to very hopefully make a decent go of the i st grade 6 , very important that he can nail down the regular six role and be up to the required level of course .

Haha! That security guard.....he kept asking us if we knew where @Jethro was. They were trying to keep a close eye on him....lol (joke)

Actually.....he was trying to monitor the entire field on his own after the game because all the other guards were protecting the food vans from Dave Taylor.
If that is where you were watching the game from then I wasn't too far away from you. We were sitting on the slope in the corner near the Harvey Road Tavern.

4f37169c-72eb-441f-a15c-b1adc35ac179-original.jpg

Elegy appears small for a 5/8 imo, hope he puts on 3 or so kegs to help with defence and braking the line.

If that is where you were watching the game from then I wasn't too far away from you. We were sitting on the slope in the corner near the Harvey Road Tavern.

4f37169c-72eb-441f-a15c-b1adc35ac179-original.jpg

Fair dinkum? It was pretty crowded hey? I wish I knew that.....you could have bought me a beer!! Or at least brought me a beer....it was a hike to the bar!! @:p

DCE played his best in origin III because he wasn't required to over play his hand. My recollection is that during the first half most of the ball went to Munster on the otherside of the ruck and DCE saw more ball in the second half. TB had him playing a lone hand for far too long and as a result he was easy picking for defensive lines. Elegy needs to to get his hands on the footy often and guide the team around. I hope he is up to it.

DCE played his best in origin III because he wasn't required to over play his hand. My recollection is that during the first half most of the ball went to Munster on the otherside of the ruck and DCE saw more ball in the second half. TB had him playing a lone hand for far too long and as a result he was easy picking for defensive lines. Elegy needs to to get his hands on the footy often and guide the team around. I hope he is up to it.

100%

The opponents' game plan towards the end of the season was "shut down DCE and we shut down the Sea Eagles" which unfortunately worked too well.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6