Kaeo Weekes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has the schu asked for a release?
If the reports that some players are seeking a release have any basis then I would reckon Schu is no.1 candidate - his manager has been angling for a while so maybe they think he can get more coin elsewhere...
I like what I have seen of Kaeo - schu is talented but does not come across as the dedicated, improving type for mine...

Has the schu asked for a release?
Well he is promoted as the next big thing. Only problem he's too big, as is his ego. That's a maturity thing. I liken it to Brad Fittler and Anthony Mundine, Mundine actually believed he was robbed of an Australian spot because he thought he was better than Fittler at 5/8.

If the reports that some players are seeking a release have any basis then I would reckon Schu is no.1 candidate - his manager has been angling for a while so maybe they think he can get more coin elsewhere...
I like what I have seen of Kaeo - schu is talented but does not come across as the dedicated, improving type for mine...
None of the players will be asking for a release over this.

The kid has potential. I was impressed. Plenty have dropped Burton bombs in dry conditions so I'm not going to hang the kid out to dry for that.

If it wasn't for Marty "the brain explosion" Kapow, he never would have been in that position.

The kid has potential. I was impressed. Plenty have dropped Burton bombs in dry conditions so I'm not going to hang the kid out to dry for that.

If it wasn't for Marty "the brain explosion" Kapow, he never would have been in that position.
Yeap very sharp certainly looked good.
Taupau honestly what a brain-dead footballer at times

I was impressed. I think he should be very proud of the effort and performance he put in tonight. A starting debut in awful conditions is no easy task for any young fullback. He seems very cool, calm and collected. Silky and lots of toe. He could be anything in time. Well done kaeo
Needs to be in side next season where don't know but he has talent. I don't want to see another Gutho and we watch him walk. He has footwork to be a centre not sure on height

Needs to be in side next season where don't know but he has talent. I don't want to see another Gutho and we watch him walk. He has footwork to be a centre not sure on height
Yeah I wouldn't be happy if we let him walk either. I think the off season will be a battle between him and shoey for the 6. Connor Tracey has done alright in the centres. Don't think he is too tall from memory

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8