Kaeo Weekes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have different opinions & that's not a problem, but please keep watching him develop once he gets a chance. Weekes has great pace, balance, good hands & vision. He's young & his body will grow & his defence will improve.
Parker is a fan favourite, tries hard & runs good lines, however he's also slow, can't turn & chase & has bad hands. He has just two line breaks this year & one all last year.
Koula has been given an opportunity & has proven to be an upcoming quality centre & he'll also improve over time.

Still feeling optimistic?

It's a shame mate, because the kid had such raw, untapped potential and talent, behind blistering speed. I honestly just think it's a lack of confidence to be honest.
watching him at fullback, he’s constantly out of position. Seems to be a game awareness thing more than a confidence thing to me.

You can have all the speed in the world but if you can’t read the game it’s not much good.

Good old silvertails, I remember when people wrote Turbo off early in his career. Too many mistakes etc. Expecting young blokes to be world beaters when they’re just starting out.

He wasn’t too bad tonight, there were at least half a dozen much worse performers out there. They had 34% of the ball, forwards got dominated, not sure what you expect him to do.

It's a shame mate, because the kid had such raw, untapped potential and talent, behind blistering speed. I honestly just think it's a lack of confidence to be honest.
Blistering speed? Im yet to see him make a line break or even look quick. He will probably leave and then struggle to get another contract which kicks him into gear and he will blitz it for another club. Its just a shame thats all.

Weekes is a quality footy player
Anyone doubting him based on recent performance is fair game
But make no mistake, at Msnly or another NRL side, he will see plenty of top grade and be a dangerous player in years to come
Im confident he will come good after a few seasons in BWSE. Massive step up from playing against boys to hardened men.

Im confident he will come good after a few seasons in BWSE. Massive step up from playing against boys to hardened men.
Especially a small body
Bigger boys like Latrell Mitchell make the jump overnight
Many forget and 1 of my personal favourite players Brett Stewart was knocked out and run over by Jamie Lyon in his first game and didn't come back till "next season".....,
Let me add the Snake ended as 1 of my favourite Manly players ever...

Especially a small body
Bigger boys like Latrell Mitchell make the jump overnight
Many forget and 1 of my personal favourite players Brett Stewart was knocked out and run over by Jamie Lyon in his first game and didn't come back till "next season".....,
Let me add the Snake ended as 1 of my favourite Manly players ever...
I agree. Needs time. Thurston took a while to get going and he came back better than ever.

The small body excuse is such a cop out. There’s many players smaller in stature that have carved up straight away in recent seasons.

He'll be a good player when he works out his game.

I don't think he was mentally ready when he was given the chance to play at 6 earlier this year and he has not bounced back from that.

He looks so unsure of his place in the team. Maybe Manly is not the right fit for him?

I'm hoping we hold on to him.

I'm not convinced however in the way he is being developed under Seibold.

He'll be a good player when he works out his game.

I don't think he was mentally ready when he was given the chance to play at 6 earlier this year and he has not bounced back from that.

He looks so unsure of his place in the team. Maybe Manly is not the right fit for him?

I'm hoping we hold on to him.

I'm not convinced however in the way he is being developed under Seibold.
Played in 3 different positions. Tough gig.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8