JWH

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It's a shame that he didn't stick around. It's likely that he could have been a 2 time premiership winner by now if he stayed (2011 and 2013). The same goes for Will Hopoate. I reckon having either one of them would have given us the edge to take out the title in 2013, even allowing for the abhorrent refereeing that went down. JWH would have been the bigger fish though. The Roosters would have been weakened and we would have been blessed with the power of JWH, the sublime skills of Buhrer and a tireless BJ pushing us forward.

JWH has been amongst the best forwards in the last decade. Why Manly let him go back in the day is anyone's guess. I hate him playing against us, but would welcome him back in a heartbeat.

From memory we "didn't let him go". He showed great potential but was a penalty machine, the Chooks offered overs (at the time) and for someone of his age and experience with the players he had in front of him it was a no brainer. If the stories are correct when he first came to us he was pretty much slumming it in his car or any couch offered to him.

I thought he hated Manly, I could have sworn he made some pretty anti-Manly statements in the press at some point in 2013.

But yes we didn't let him go, the Roosters poached him by paying overs. Which given his potential we should have matched.

I thought he hated Manly, I could have sworn he made some pretty anti-Manly statements in the press at some point in 2013.

But yes we didn't let him go, the Roosters poached him by paying overs. Which given his potential we should have matched.

If we matched it then another star player would have been sent packing, we made the right call

We never 'let' him go, just simply couldn't compete with what was offered to him, also heard a whisper at the time there was a nice new motorbike thrown in on top too

Rocked up to the first training session in a nice new Audi iirc.

I recall at the time that he said Des had been very good about it, and had shaken his hand and said "fair play" when he announced he was leaving for more money. He also said that it was indeed for a bigger offer, or he'd likely have stayed put.

Ok mat
A thread from the roosters forums today..
"My brother is in with the Manly Sea Eagles and he told me today JWH could be on the move back to Manly.."

I know I've been making pointless threads of late but this one is one im sure we'd all love to hear, thoughts guys? Not really a legit source or anything but boy I'd be happy as ****ing Larry
Ok mate you haven't been making pointless threads, and id welcome the big unit home .

I don't agree for paying overs for potential, for every 'potential' success there is a 'potential' failure.

It's a shame that he didn't stick around. It's likely that he could have been a 2 time premiership winner by now if he stayed (2011 and 2013). The same goes for Will Hopoate. I reckon having either one of them would have given us the edge to take out the title in 2013, even allowing for the abhorrent refereeing that went down. JWH would have been the bigger fish though. The Roosters would have been weakened and we would have been blessed with the power of JWH, the sublime skills of Buhrer and a tireless BJ pushing us forward.
if Des stayed I think we would of won 3 years in a row.. maybe 4. not what your saying but thought I'd throw it in ;)

The **** Adam Blair is apparently looking for a new club, he'd be my last option should we not get a JWH or a Klemmer.

I agree, maybe not 2012 but definitely 2013.
mate who was our main rival in 2012? the dogs.. who made the gf and failed?the dogs. Without Des they wouldn't of made the finals and we would of been gf and dessie knew how to calm the storm haha 2011 - 2014. Instead he went to the dogs and now they hate him and we loved him.. sucked in to him I say the rabid dogs fans don't know anything about footy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11