Just on Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Walks pissing his career and life away and letting Kelly back to GC.

It would have been a real opportunity to have Tom playing centre in 2019. Too late to get him back?

Otherwise we may be stuck with fatboi Suli and Parker, spidermans slow brother.

Don’t worry, big Frankie Winterstein played some outside backs in Rugby7’s.

As as student at Sydney Uni in the early eighties, I can agree with @Bearfax that the pizzas you could get were to die for - the staple food for all us college students.

El Cordobes was the best - met my missus there but that's another story....

Yes great pizzas there,
I think it was called Alex Cordobes
The pizzas were a foot high as they went in the oven and the garlic pizza best I’ve ever had

Sounds like the all-night pizza bar opposite manly wharf, right where the night time 151 bus from the city ended its run...$1 garlic bread roll on the way off the bus, then a short walk up the hill (one step forwards, two steps sideways, another step forward, one step backwards...etc), off to bed. Great, great garlic bread.

With Walks pissing his career and life away and letting Kelly back to GC.

It would have been a real opportunity to have Tom playing centre in 2019. Too late to get him back?

Otherwise we may be stuck with fatboi Suli and Parker, spidermans slow brother.

Jesus mate. Wright is long gone.

Would be loving the game over there. They saw a tackling bag once at rugby training and thought it may have been some type of giant novelty wine cork.

He is a rugby boy. Happily.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4