Just had a brief visit from.....Matabele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
And don't be fooled by Dan's atire.  The man has clearly embraced the bogan chic of his neighbourhood.  I felt very fortunate to get out alive and with all 4 hub caps still present.  ;)

Nice blue singlet

Never mind the bogans in Hervey Bay, it's the Banjo playing hillbillies at Maryborough that send shivers down your spine. I visited the food hall at the local shopping centre there once and it looked like the waiting room for the Queensland denture clinic.

yeah it's a funny place. There are bogans every where. Hervey Bay seems to have more going on but the bogans and hillbillies are everywhere...>EVERYWHERE

it's funny the best people you meet up here are those that grew up elsewhere for the most part.

I always thought Dan looked like Cesc Fabregas (or the other way around).

I am sure Dan's football skills are about equal too :)

Cesc-Fabregas2.jpg

lol no where near. A mate who lives in the UK said I look like more like Steven Gerard
Steven-Gerrard669.jpg
i can see some similarities.

I have also been told I look a bit like and share manerisms with Mraz amongst a few others.

However I think it would be more correct to say that all of the above look like me :)

Dan link said:
yeah it's a funny place. There are bogans every where. Hervey Bay seems to have more going on but the bogans and hillbillies are everywhere...>EVERYWHERE

it's funny the best people you meet up here are those that grew up elsewhere for the most part.

Still cant believe you opted for H/Bay instead of the Sunshine Coast Dan. If the reason is the relos, then down here would be safe distance yet accessible.

Try Peregian. Just your speed I am thinking.

The Sunshine Coast is the only sleepy retirement area I know where the traffic rivals Sydney. Hate getting around there.

Yeah it was a family thing, I wont go into too much detail for personal reasons but Leanne's sister has some disabilities and we needed to be closer than the sunny coast.

Though within the next few years once we build some more equity in our home we would like to move down that way, there is a bit more going on and Hervey Bay is just a little too slow for us and very backwards in a lot of ways......you know a friend of mine got rejected for a job because he was "too qualified" lol I thought that stuff stopped happening years ago.

ManlyBacker link said:
The Sunshine Coast is the only sleepy retirement area I know where the traffic rivals Sydney. Hate getting around there.

MB stay away from the Kawana to precinct & down to Caloundra.

Go the north end of the coast. Theres 2 sets of traffic lights in Noosa and they are there for safety (such as outside of school)

The only hassle is all the victorians who cant figure out what a round-a-bout is and how to deal with it.

Dan link said:
Yeah it was a family thing, I wont go into too much detail for personal reasons but Leanne's sister has some disabilities and we needed to be closer than the sunny coast.

Though within the next few years once we build some more equity in our home we would like to move down that way, there is a bit more going on and Hervey Bay is just a little too slow for us and very backwards in a lot of ways......you know a friend of mine got rejected for a job because he was \"too qualified\" lol I thought that stuff stopped happening years ago.

Yeah, ive had that over qualified thing happen to me aswell. Its fear. They think you will take over their business.

Look forward to the day when you & i are having a beer here and Mata drops in.

It probably isnt that far away. Will get a few of the sea eagles fans from up here dropping in too :)

If we can walk away from this home with a fair chunk paid off and a little in our pockets we will look to get down that way, we didnt really want to go too far north (we love the Moolloolomba area) but anywhere ever tewantin is nice and the prices there are still somewhat reasonable. I would say tewantin may be a place to watch property wise over the next 5 years too.

If acreage is viable look at Cooroibah/Tinbeerwah/Doonan/Verrierdale

Closer to the water & more suburban, I think Coolum is going to see a rise fairly soon.

Coolum is already bloody expensive and there is just so much space there at the moment, its a bit of an "exclusive" suburb though. I dont like noosa so much it reminds me of Mosman on the beach. but as you go down through the other suburbs it really is nice

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182308.msg249666#msg249666 date=1264123729]

Yeah, ive had that over qualified thing happen to me aswell. Its fear. They think you will take over their business.
[/quote]

Best way to fix that is wear a Parramatta jersey to the interview.  That way they will know that the only thing that you are overqualified for is licking your balls, picking your nose, farting and supporting a bunch of losers.

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=182308.msg249669#msg249669 date=1264124155]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182308.msg249666#msg249666 date=1264123729]

[/quote]

Best way to fix that is wear a Parramatta jersey to the interview.  That way they will know that the only thing that you are overqualified for is licking your balls, picking your nose, farting and supporting a bunch of losers.
[/quote]

Youve made me sick. Id rather stick to running my own business or even unemployed than wear that slimy rag.

Dan link said:
Coolum is already bloody expensive and there is just so much space there at the moment, its a bit of an \"exclusive\" suburb though. I dont like noosa so much it reminds me of Mosman on the beach. but as you go down through the other suburbs it really is nice

Come to Peregian. Less of that Noosa elite rubbish going on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6