Just had a brief visit from.....Matabele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Matabele just swung by the mess that is my house at the moment to say hello. A quick 5 minute drop in a snap behind the Manly bar and he was off again.....

Nice to see you though mate

funnily enough know.

had literally just walked in and unloaded all the grog for next weekend so was dripping in sweat, we mentioned a few trips to the football at some stage next year.

It's always funny seeing people from the site and always pleasant to have a visit however brief

Penn will be too busy suing Jenny Craig so with all the grog he must be coming up next weekend with Max.  A reconciliation weekend?

The Wheel link said:
Did he mentioned Graham Lowe or Vidmar?
How dull do you think we are?  Was good to see Dan looking like a true Queenslander.  I was completely overdressed.  Photo to follow.

i was just about to have a sandwhich for lunch, i would have offered him one :)

Let me say before the photo.

I work from home, its constantly 30 plus degrees up here and therefore my work uniform consists of a singlet and shorts, of just board shorts etc....hair still done though :)

It goes like this.  I'd done my years of exile in NSW and now get rewarded with my years in paradise.  NSW then did a deal with the devil and got Cambo.  Little wonder they call it the State of Despair. 

At least there are new roads being built in Brisbane that aren't awash in debt to the tune of $1bn because noone uses them.

And don't be fooled by Dan's atire.  The man has clearly embraced the bogan chic of his neighbourhood.  I felt very fortunate to get out alive and with all 4 hub caps still present.  ;)

you should check your boot, I think I saw someone running down the street with your spare tyre :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8