• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i said you will notice a correlation not EVERYONE....

sorry get up a little earlier next time

i said you will notice a correlation not EVERYONE....

sorry get up a little earlier next time

Theres nothing wrong with my comprehension of the written word Dan.

I was simply supplying a peice of information, not commenting on your premise.

I could have said "I have no kids so there goes your argument"

I was referring to matabele's comment on yours.....

Nah I havent been here all day. I am off work sick and havent really been on the net

nah, I am maintaining my record of no flus this winter. Got a tummy bug that has kept me up all night and with a bucket all day

Sure it wasn't from reading CW's posts :)

Have you got the same bug Alberts and the rest of the team has?

Get well champ

This is going to be one hell of a well-hung jury of keyboard heroes!!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :clap: :clap: :naughty: :naughty: :drunk: :drunk: :bdh: :bdh: :violin: :violin: :yeah: :yeah:

What's the pay like?
LMAO
And Byso... I've read the Lib dribble too... I like to read all sides of an argument...

Reckon though guys before you selesct a jury you need to have agreed on the rules for the argument.
I could write out a list of fair & neutral rules for the parties that they must adhere to... mainly referencing & argument structure. Cause otherwise it'll go on forever and be extremely repetitive for those having to read it all...

They can bloody well come online & read this LMAO.
Actually, what they should do, since they are going to have a jury is to have an adjudicator/judge to maintain adherence to procedure. And possible someone to check the more erroneous references to outside sources.
Preferrably the same person... Someone who'll pull them in when necessary & can research. LOL
That'd make arguments shorter! And waaaay more succinct...
So need the drafting of rules & an arbitrator. Kinda like a court... evidential & procedural rules apply!
Should totally go all the way! Funniness!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4