Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good work proud dad for making that video.
Bagon at lock was outstanding,one for the future.
Taotua on the right edge was really strong,ran off the half Bunting who had a really good game too,good involvement and going to the line.
Mihinui was outstanding,such a workhorse on both sides of the ball.
Douglas the centre looks like he has a lot of class,one to watch.
Fainu showed some good touches but not ready physically for NRL yet.

Now 30-20 Panthers full time we appear unfit compared to the panthers. Latu Fainu get's a lot of wraps but every time I watch him I'm underwhelmed.

For a player to be ‘touted as the next big thing’, that was one of the most underwhelming performances I have seen. Apart from his orange hair, you wouldn’t have known he was on the field.

For a player to be ‘touted as the next big thing’, that was one of the most underwhelming performances I have seen. Apart from his orange hair, you wouldn’t have known he was on the field.
I agree, but is he fit? I think his left leg was bandaged (?) and he was down with cramp during one point in the match. In 2021, he was dangerous every time he touched the ball. Who knows, maybe he has been impacted heavily by the fate of his eldest brother?

Seemed to have a sensational season in 2021 [ Latu ] and a brief concern when he seemed to drop off the pace last season which i thought was mainly attributed to injury . Must be a bit of concern if he is struggling a bit this season or again , for whatever reason . Appears a quite big lad too and if he could have maintained his skill and ability level , should be really doing well now , baring injury issues . Hopefully he will still be able to kick on with a stellar career with Manly in top grade but unfortunately a couple of reservations at the moment with his progress . Same does not certainly apply to his older forward brother who is really making good strides .

I see Latu Fainu is named in Ball again ... just a little surprised he is not being given a run in the older Jersey Flegg ... would seem appropriate it they want him to play against men later in the year ...

Zane Dunford listed in the Jersey Flegg team. Was reported to have signed a 3 year deal with the Raiders last year and from memory was going to be added to their Top 30. Something must have changed.

1677649267489.png

From Jersey Flegg write up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4