Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's terrible news
Joe was awesome in delivering up to date, accurate posts that had zero sugar coating.
A handful of the youngster's are potentially bound for NRL and he seemed to have a direct link.
Personally get feedback from some managers and a few players on who is coming through, but that's low key compared to what Joe has.....seemed actually involved with the junior Manly sides in some way.

That is most regrettable. I had a minor stoush with him a long way back as happens with us all from time to time (we cant agree on everything fortunately otherwise we dont learn), but generally was very impressed with the news he supplied and commended him for it. He certainly had his finger on the pulse and was our main source of junior information. Sorry to hear he's lost patience with the challenges faced on these sites. He'll be very much missed and hope some day he'll bite the bullet and give us another chance. Best luck to him

Speaking of Juniors , just looking at some of the recent Manly team training photo shots , seems quite noticeable the number of young faces in the squad . Wonder how the average age of Manly 's current squad including development players compares with other clubs . Tend to think that Manly would be on the lower end age wise . D C E and maybe Jake to lift the age level a bit but again seems a fairly high proportion of younger players in the system currently

Unfortunately Joe asked to have his account removed after some run ins with other posters.

Is a big shame that some on here can not find a way to talk respectfully as we seem to lose too many insightful posters
Pity, joe was one of my faves, and I’d log on just to read his reports. But I do understand why he would have been completely over some of the interactions on here.

One suggestion is that you can simply copy the players name into your web browser and search (I suspect even Smokin Joe did this from time to time). For example 4th name on the list Reilly Caswell comes up with
1675037437321.png

Pity, joe was one of my faves, and I’d log on just to read his reports. But I do understand why he would have been completely over some of the interactions on here.
The interactions on here are part of every day life

Where ever there are people they will always be controversy

Some people can handle it and some can not

We can only hope that Joe is at peace where ever he is

As the previous president of the US would probably say 'I respect people who have a different opinion to mine, as long as they understand that they are wrong.'

For some people the interactions on here are s very minor part of life and not how they interact with people face to face in person.
To say it is a matter of handling it is a bit presumptuous,for myself in particular it is more that I find it tiresome as arguing opinions is pointless and find it a waste of my time which is why I spend only a very minimal amount of time on here.
Some people love it,we all do life differently feathered forum member.

Harrison Aoake – no info
Finnlay Bartlett – outside back from Scots College and in the U15’s CIS team at the Aust Schoolboy championships. Plays both Rugby and league.
Jack Branda – played in the HM team last year. A lock from Bathurst with good wraps.
Jackson Cahill-Smith – played in the HM team last year. A halfback.
Reily Caswell – winger who was named in the U15 Aust merit team after last years Aus schoolboys championships. Signed a 4 year contract with us so must be highly regarded.
Ethan Fulton – not a lot of info apart from he is another of Bozo’s grand children and went to St Augustines college.
Oliver Jones – 5/8 from Moreton Bay Raiders.
Benjiman Keene-O'Keefe – centre from the Central Coast Roosters
Simione Laiafi – played in the HM team last year.
Nelson Lau – goalkicking centre from Blacktown Workers U15/1’s
Zackaria Lealaiauloto – Prop from St Clair’s U15/1’s.

William Leha – Rated in the best U15’s in AUS after the Schoolboy Championships. A prop from Endeavour Sports High. Rated as “a huge kid with a big motor. A prop with a bright future”.​

Lisiate Mackay-Filihia – Picked in the 2022 NSWCHS rep team. A centre from Endeavour Sports High School
Campbell Munn – a prop from Scone.
Omari Papalii – 5/8 from Marrickville U15/1’s
George Mapuilesua - 2nd row from Rouse Hill. Was in Parramatta’s U16 development squad last year.
Jeremiah Quiroz-Mapusua – brother of Roy who plays SG Ball.
Max Roach – winger from Knox Grammar (Rugby).
Hussein Said – centre from Marrickville U15/1’s
Mikey Salafia – son of Michael Salafia (played 5/8 for roosters) and from Narrandara.
Jayden Seckold – a lock from Scone and also made the Hunter Valley Group rep side.
Simon Sisifa – Prop from St Pats Blacktown. Played for NSW CCC at the Aus Schoolboys Champs as well.
Braith Sloane – from Condobolin. A goalkicking 5/8.
Carson T'malii – winger from xx who represented NSWCCC. St Clair U15/1’s.
Amari-Jay Tangi – Another rated in the best U15’s in AUS after the Schoolboy Championships. A lock who has represented in both league and union.
Phoenix Tauasa – St Clair U15/1’s
Fakavele Tonga – no info
Elijah Tu'ifua – no info
Luke Wakefield – no info
Kurt Waters – not sure if it the same Kurt Waters but he is a hooker who was also rated in the best U15’s in AUS after the Schoolboy Championships.
Joshua Weightman – 5/8 from St Clair U15/1’s

Harrison Aoake – no info
Finnlay Bartlett – outside back from Scots College and in the U15’s CIS team at the Aust Schoolboy championships. Plays both Rugby and league.
Jack Branda – played in the HM team last year. A lock from Bathurst with good wraps.
Reily Caswell – winger who was named in the U15 Aust merit team after last years Aus schoolboys championships. Signed a 4 year contract with us so must be highly regarded.
Ethan Fulton – not a lot of info apart from he is another of Bozo’s grand children and went to St Augustines college.

William Leha – Rated in the best U15’s in AUS after the Schoolboy Championships. A prop from Endeavour Sports High. Rated as “a huge kid with a big motor. A prop with a bright future”.​

Lisiate Mackay-Filihia – Picked in the 2022 NSWCHS rep team. A centre from Endeavour Sports High School
George Mapuilesua - 2nd row from Rouse Hill. Was in Parramatta’s U16 development squad last year.
Mikey Salafia – son of Michael Salafia (played 5/8 for roosters) and from Narrandara.
Jayden Seckold – a lock from Scone and also made the Hunter Valley Group rep side.
Simon Sisifa – Prop from St Pats Blacktown. Played for NSW CCC at the Aus Schoolboys Champs as well.
Amari-Jay Tangi – Another rated in the best U15’s in AUS after the Schoolboy Championships. A lock who has represented in both league and union.
Fakavele Tonga – no info
Elijah Tu'ifua – no info
Luke Wakefield – no info
Kurt Waters – not sure if it the same Kurt Waters but he is a hooker who was also rated in the best U15’s in AUS after the Schoolboy Championships.
Great work feathered friend
Thank you for your Contribution !

Harrison Aoake – no info

Fakavele Tonga – no info
Elijah Tu'ifua – no info
Luke Wakefield – no info

Maybe Cleal did get around the country a bit after all ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4