Juniors Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A learning curve for the juniors. We just need one or two to come through each year.

I haven’t seen any games, however, I am sure many others have and will have an opinion as to who may be good in future.

One to watch in Flegg this weekend...Carsen Patu,prop off the bench.
Played with the Burleigh Bears and development contract with the Qld Reds.
Was selected in the World school Rugby side in 2021.
Hits hard,runs hard,outstanding feet and step before the line,ball player before the line(seems to read the defense very well and can set up players around him),good workrate,physical and aggressive demeanour.
Chased by a number of NRL sides for a while.

One to watch in Flegg this weekend...Carsen Patu,prop off the bench.
Played with the Burleigh Bears and development contract with the Qld Reds.
Was selected in the World school Rugby side in 2021.
Hits hard,runs hard,outstanding feet and step before the line,ball player before the line(seems to read the defense very well and can set up players around him),good workrate,physical and aggressive demeanour.
Chased by a number of NRL sides for a while.
This guy looks like a weapon (he looks destructive in some of the videos). I am surprised then that he has slipped though the fingers of Dolphins, GC & Broncs. A few links to disciplinary issues (onfield) so maybe a bit of a hot head but gee he is a physical specimen. Could be a diamond in the rough!!

This guy looks like a weapon (he looks destructive in some of the videos). I am surprised then that he has slipped though the fingers of Dolphins, GC & Broncs. A few links to disciplinary issues (onfield) so maybe a bit of a hot head but gee he is a physical specimen. Could be a diamond in the rough!!
He focused more on Rugby early,which is why he was chased,could even be playing on the edge with his skill set.
There are always ones who get away or overlooked,young Mariota on the bench from the Raiders for example is another in that category,a potential beast,enticed away from them....think he is a younger relative of their NRL prop.
Lawry at centre did some training with the Tigers NRL side,originally a 5/8 from NZ,club is doing a good job searching out talent.

Are Blacktown sending players down to Massey Cup Mounties?
I see a few players from last year's KOeffect team and Kalache who came on last week for Blacktown in the Mounties team.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8