[Resurrected] Josh Schuster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally I think there should be a rule in place that a kid bought up in any club’s system should be beyond approach from other clubs without prior permission.

We all know that certain clubs can ALWAYS outbid others, and that’s not fair on the club that spotted the talent and nurtured it in its infancy.

I'm sure you can guess these brothers

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Unmistakable jawline

Gee I hope we hold on to this kid, from all reports he’s the next Kalyn Ponga ( without the bull****).

600k worth? Ponga had played a couple of NRL games and Knights took a massive gamble signing him. Even Shuster's biggest fans must have a limit on how much we can spend to retain him. What could he ask for before we said, nah that's too much

Right then....

WESTS TIGERS TARGET MANLY RISING STAR

The Tigers are leading the race to sign Manly superstar-in-waiting Josh Schuster.

A former member of the NSW under-18 team, Schuster - the nephew of ex-Knights centre John Schuster - has been earmarked for the top grade for the past three seasons at Manly.

The 18-year-old Schuster is regarded as the next big thing in the game and his YouTube highlights reel is staggering.

The youngster is off-contract and has half a dozen clubs wanting to sign him for next season and throw him straight into first-grade.

The Tigers have tossed big money at the rookie but he also feels a certain loyalty to Manly.

"It's a tough call for Josh and he will make his decision in the next few weeks," Schuster's manager Mario Tartak told Wide World of Sports.

from the mouldy

Yeh shows the logic at Manly these days. Bring back Foran and let Schuster go. Let Hopa depart and maybe we should try for Dugan. Let AFB go and maybe make a play for Tolman. My interest in the Sea Eagles is seriously on the wane. I'm tired of watching a cellar dweller. Crazy thinking like this continues and I'm gone.

Said in a post ages ago that we would be very lucky to hang on to our promising juniors .We don’t have the resources to hold them and we arnt a happy camp at the moment to ingredients for disaster , fans are going to have to be very patient.

Said in a post ages ago that we would be very lucky to hang on to our promising juniors .We don’t have the resources to hold them and we arnt a happy camp at the moment to ingredients for disaster , fans are going to have to be very patient.
Bull****. This is just poor decision making at its highest.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2