Josh Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
360 reporting he’s being shopped by Balmain. Mentions that Tigers will likely need to carry a lot of his freight too. What with all the talk around our 6 options (or lack of) Gritty player, team guy and hard worker. Plus he has an existing connection to Des. Probably unlikely for us but keen to hear people’s thoughts.

Yeah too injury prone these days for my liking, but thought it was worth a mention. Don’t know why but I always had a soft spot for the grub. Not blessed with any great skill set really but just a tough competitor.

Funny, me too.

While everyone was calling him a grub, I was being impressed by his gutsy, tough style & the fact he seemed to be involved in everything on the field.

His enthusiasm is up with the best and definitely can lift the tempo of his team....would like to hear what the options are on how much he would cost ect....as at the right or wrong price, I would base an opinion

Quality player and had some pretty handy games against us also. I think we should go on the side of youth though and develop what we have.

unless he is super cheap .... great clubman could be a good role model for the younger lads

Just a short human interest story on Reynolds .... a mate of mine, Big Simmo, is a doggies supporter and a few years ago went to the big smoke with a few likewise deluded mungos to watch a bulldogs game ... anyway, after the game back at some location, they are having a couple when Josh and his partner walk by, Simmo asks him for a photo and a g'day ... but Josh starts to brush them ...

Neck minut .... josh's missus gets up him and starts to say things like these fans pay your wages etc etc ... and a chastised Reynolds sits down with them for a chat ..... 3 times she came back to the table to get him ... and 3 times he says he'll just be a minut ..... he eventually left them after about an hour of laughs and yarns ......

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4