Josh Massoud tweeted recruitment news?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lyon to have 6 next year, or hiku, then travers to have it in 2017, hes a rising star. think about it, we have snake, tom t, gutho, hiku, matai, taufua, wolfman all fighting for 5 positions also with luke garner and lucas price rising from the under 20's, why sign mamo? im not against it hes a star as well but we have enough outside backs. sign a prop (imo lisone or ofahengaue, maybe even rapira) and maybe grevsmuhl, plus elgey and we're sorted for years ahead.

Im not saying we should go after Mamo but we are going after Mamo. But this will allow us to trim the squad a little.

Wolfman won't be getting a new contract
still, trbojevic/taufua should be given the wing spot next year with gutho on the other, hiku and matai in the centres and lyon at five eighth. i cant really complain though mamo is a terrific player hahah

Guy's Josh Massoud is wrong he has been hitting the crack pipe no deal has been done and will be done Kane has agreed to a 3 year deal with the titans.

I'm not sure what Massoud is up to other than stirring the nest.

I tweeted him and suggested he was making it up as I know what's going on and he blocked me.
And why should we believe you Mr Boot Kid, if that is your real name...

Looks like some good news finally. Gibbsy also mentioned this news on his radio show tonight. He said the Turbos would be getting contact extensions tomorrow and the Egley deal would be finalised any day now.

Also heard Andrew Johns mention on MMM tonight that Manly have offered big dollars to Myles. Myles was going to make a decision this week on his future but after being picked for Australia, he wants to focus on the game this weekend and not have any distractions.

Guy's Josh Massoud is wrong he has been hitting the crack pipe no deal has been done and will be done Kane has agreed to a 3 year deal with the titans.

I tweeted him and suggested he was making it up as I know what's going on and he blocked me.
Maybe you're stirring up the nest? Mr Exclusive!

Trolololololololol

What if its you on the crack pipe.

MANLY are set to announce the re-signings of exciting brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic to one-year extensions.

Off contract at the end of next year, 21-year-old prop Jake and 18-year-old outside back Tom, will commit to stay at Brookvale for the 2017 season.

In more good news for The Sea Eagles, half-back target Kane Elgey is expected to finalise his future as early as Tuesday where it’s believed the Titans’ No. 7 will sign a two-year deal to replace the Gold Coast-bound Daly Cherry-Evans at the Sea Eagles.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/manly-will-re-sign-jake-and-tom-trbojevic-
kane-elgey-set-to-sign-two-year-deal/story-e6frf3ru-1227323682177

I tend to agree, Mamo starts to complicate things. We have Gutho and Tom T fighting it out for one wing spot, and that's IF Jamie Lyon moves to 5/8; and that's a big IF.

Please stop trying to rain on our party! Don't you know how depressed (except for TC he doesn't believe in it) we have all been.

I don't know if your a troll a fool or both either way you are blocked

Guy's I have been away for a couple of weeks but as I posted exclusively two weeks a go Kane would not be signing is staying at the titans.

This will be announced tomorrow deal was finalised today (formally signed)

This is what you posted the other day and still no announcement. i call it you have no idea.

I tend to agree, Mamo starts to complicate things. We have Gutho and Tom T fighting it out for one wing spot, and that's IF Jamie Lyon moves to 5/8; and that's a big IF.
dont think it will complicate a thing. They wont offer wolfie another contract, williame isnt setting the world on fire. Then if an injury comes along, like now then its a smart purchase. Not as if he is going to cost big money.

MANLY are set to announce the re-signings of exciting brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic to one-year extensions.

Off contract at the end of next year, 21-year-old prop Jake and 18-year-old outside back Tom, will commit to stay at Brookvale for the 2017 season.

In more good news for The Sea Eagles, half-back target Kane Elgey is expected to finalise his future as early as Tuesday where it’s believed the Titans’ No. 7 will sign a two-year deal to replace the Gold Coast-bound Daly Cherry-Evans at the Sea Eagles.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/manly-will-re-sign-jake-and-tom-trbojevic-
kane-elgey-set-to-sign-two-year-deal/story-e6frf3ru-1227323682177

I wonder who leaked this? I hope the leak (whoever it is) hasn't spooked Elgey.

I don't mind the fact that our extending contracts was leaked but why has a deal that's not yet finalised been leaked?

I wonder who leaked this? I hope the leak (whoever it is) hasn't spooked Elgey.

I don't mind the fact that our extending contracts was leaked but why has a deal that's not yet finalised been leaked?
Yeah, it is getting ridiculous that nothing can stay in house at Manly. The leak needs to go!

Most leaks probably come from managers. Doesn't LG use the Orr brothers? They might be holding out for a couple of extra $$$

I hope it doesn't stuff up the deal but I agree can anything be kept quiet at our club until a deal is signed?
I hope it doesn't stuff things up as well. I reckon DCE may of done a backflip before the media got the story.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4