Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
As far as I am aware, the first player to be suspended for a trip, although it is usually on a player with the ball !
He seems to me at least to be unfairly targetted by the MRC. Maybe that's just me being biased.

He got two weeks for touching a kickers foot a few weeks ago, then Harry Grant gets off for exactly the same thing, but with more contact. Then siafiti head butts someone and gets a fine.

Consistency sucks. But again, disclaimer, I'm biased.

He seems to me at least to be unfairly targetted by the MRC. Maybe that's just me being biased.

He got two weeks for touching a kickers foot a few weeks ago, then Harry Grant gets off for exactly the same thing, but with more contact. Then siafiti head butts someone and gets a fine.

Dont forget JWH for his shot to the head last week, he only got a fine and it was direct contact to the head

deanm

Reserve Grader

Agreed, the suspension for the charge down was BS , has happened multiple times over the years and now all of a sudden it's a problem. Although , it only seems to be a penalty now, occasionally .

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And yet teddy did a worse trip earlier on in the year and gets a fine

Josh has to be the first player this year suspended for a trip

That's our season done if it wasn't already with him out now for 2 weeks

Just dumb dumb footy

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
I don’t think we can complain too much about the suspension. Maybe one week instead of two but it’s probably the most blatant trip I’ve ever seen and it’s not like he has a clean record to fall back on.

People are tough on him but moments like that make you realise why. I think he’s been pretty good for us this year (but definitely not worth the money he’s on imo) and he’ll be tough to replace. I guess Sipley will come in to start but he’s been in dreadful form since returning from injury. I’d be tempted to shift Jake to prop and just start with Brown at 13. It’s a shame how poor our forward depth that it really only takes 1-2 out for us to see Aaron Woods again

XV-1

First Grader
I think the two weeks is about right.

The guy was running at full speed and Aloiai comes from behind so the guy can't see him and trips him.
HIGHLY DANGEROUS

Imagine if someone did that to Turbo
His porcelain body could have shattered into multiple pieces. Posters here would be blowing up deluxe and crapping on about 8 weeks. Need to remove the tinted Sea Eagles glasses.

Stupid dumb fuk Aloiai.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
I don’t think we can complain too much about the suspension. Maybe one week instead of two but it’s probably the most blatant trip I’ve ever seen and it’s not like he has a clean record to fall back on.

People are tough on him but moments like that make you realise why. I think he’s been pretty good for us this year (but definitely not worth the money he’s on imo) and he’ll be tough to replace. I guess Sipley will come in to start but he’s been in dreadful form since returning from injury. I’d be tempted to shift Jake to prop and just start with Brown at 13. It’s a shame how poor our forward depth that it really only takes 1-2 out for us to see Aaron Woods again
We are entitled to complain due to the terrible inconsistency

Hertera

Reserve Grader
And yet teddy did a worse trip earlier on in the year and gets a fine

Josh has to be the first player this year suspended for a trip

That's our season done if it wasn't already with him out now for 2 weeks

Just dumb dumb footy

Sorry Josh in or out isn't saving our season he has been a bust as a signing big dollars delivered nothing but headlines for reasons other than footy.

We are cooked seibs doesn't believe in defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16