Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How dare he denigrate beautiful horse heads by calling them ‘monsters"….shocking I tell ya!

01700FD6-3924-4B92-AF1D-2C886BB79CC8.jpeg

Possibly. Who knows with this intellectual giant. A clearly well thought out and articulated assessment of Ms Arden's Prime Ministership. If this grandstanding is his example of demonstrating what a good leader of our pack he would be, it just reinforces my belief that he's not the man.
Agree

It’s one thing to criticise a former prime minister, but to call a person a monster who hugged and cried with those Muslim folks who just had 50 of their people massacred showed that this lady had a massive heart, and you are minimising this and all other good things she did.

If you are going to criticise a person, be specific to what causes your assessment of her. By calling her a monster you are basically saying you don’t care about victims of senseless violence, and minimise the humanity she showed that was lauded all over the world.

Not good enough buddy, and it’s sits consistently along the radio silence around to fans when sitting out that footy game last year that essentially ruined last season for Manly.

NYEagle

I was one of the guys who supported the 7 when they boycotted the pride round because of their religious beliefs. But you can't have double standards.

I thought this guy might be a leader in the forwards and I was a fan but this bloke and his attitude are waning. If fact I think he might cause more trouble than it's worth. Religion is one thing but to have conflicting opinions is another. They stick by their "bro" who has stabbed someone but put **** on others when they feel like it. The double standards are glaring and when the pride round or whatever they call it comes around they probably boycott it.
Should be interesting. Will the club or NRL get on board with the Pride gig,seens as the final few days is the start of the NRL season? We lose our first game of the season usually anyway, so it won’t really affect us if the 7 do a runner for the first game.

05DA355E-237A-4984-9363-789BC35EAB25.jpeg

This could be a real test for the coach and management.

In a perfect world, you might set some pipe-wielding ex-1st graders onto him, getting medieval on his arse with blowtorches and pliers. Unfortunately we don’t live in a world like that.;)

So it looks like Little Tony and Big Tony will need to have a little word in his ear. Would love to be a fly on the wall.
Which one is Big and Little Tony?

The Out going NZ PM timed her resignation to perfection .

When you reach all time lows popularity in your Country it is time to resign

All time Low political Labour party poles do have an affect on a parties chances of winning the next election

Political News Article ....
In several opinion polls, Ardern's domestic popularity reached all-time lows in the past few months, although she denied this would affect the Labour Party's chances of winning the next election.

'A raft of broken and unfulfilled promises': Jacinda Ardern 'left her mark' on NZ​

Story by Sky News Australia •
Sky News host Rita Panahi says New Zealand’s outgoing Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was facing “what looked like certain defeat in the polls”.
“And so this week she announced she's stepping down as PM,” Ms Panahi said.

“After enjoying one of the longest political honeymoons in modern politics.”

Ms Panahi said Ms Ardern had “certainly left her mark on the country”.

“Soaring inflation, child poverty, crime and homelessness rates and a raft of broken and unfulfilled promises.

“And a prime minister that suffers from a chronic case of self-delusion.”

'A raft of broken and unfulfilled promises': Jacinda Ardern 'left her mark' on NZ​

Story by Sky News Australia •
Sky News host Rita Panahi says New Zealand’s outgoing Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was facing “what looked like certain defeat in the polls”.
“And so this week she announced she's stepping down as PM,” Ms Panahi said.

“After enjoying one of the longest political honeymoons in modern politics.”

Ms Panahi said Ms Ardern had “certainly left her mark on the country”.

“Soaring inflation, child poverty, crime and homelessness rates and a raft of broken and unfulfilled promises.

“And a prime minister that suffers from a chronic case of self-delusion.”
Nothing like a well balanced Rita article

I wait for his well reasoned explanation for his stance

On a scale of 1 to 10 of atrocities a player could comit, JA’s comments on the NZ PM would have to score 1.5. I say this as someone who is generally supportive of Arden and her authentic leadership.
True, mate. But it's part of a larger pattern. He seems far more focused on setting himself up for a future career as a Sky News commentator than he does on being a serviceable footy player. Loves drawing attention to himself, loves being a part of "the news". Which I could put up with if his contributions to Manly were anything to write home about, but they are not. He's just not a good enough player to get away with it.

In that inimitable way of yours WGC, you’re not really reading the room on this one.
Nothing like one of our players to trash an icon lefty politician to get some of our passionate ST left leaning and some “petticoats” outraged… The funny thing is it’s a no news story and who the hell bloody well cares what Josh thinks about a NZ PM anyway. Anyone would think this was sacrilegious. I personally think it was a dumb comment and I support Josh’s right to be a dope. Just don’t look at his social media profile. And if your worried about young fans being badly influenced because Josh is a so called role model don’t let your kids on the internet because there are things a million times more detrimental on the net than a footy players silly rant about a typical all ideals and feel good vibes with little translatable substance to back it up politician….

Last edited:
True, mate. But it's part of a larger pattern. He seems far more focused on setting himself up for a future career as a Sky News commentator than he does on being a serviceable footy player. Loves drawing attention to himself, loves being a part of "the news". Which I could put up with if his contributions to Manly were anything to write home about, but they are not. He's just not a good enough player to get away with it.
Take a look at his recent posts on Instagram giving his opinion about the current RLPA fight against the NRL(I present these without opinion)

Attachments

• F3010D72-14D8-4227-858B-62AEBBF60965.png
    F3010D72-14D8-4227-858B-62AEBBF60965.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 2E8CEE9E-59E7-401A-BC23-2668C18E694D.png
    2E8CEE9E-59E7-401A-BC23-2668C18E694D.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 69
I support Josh’s right to be a dope.
Yes of course, we know you do. We know you support and agree with publicly branding a female prime minister a monster, knowing she (and her infant child) have been subject to more death threats and vitriol than anyone in NZ history.

Like we know you support the anti-vaxers.

And you support comparing Covid protocols with Nazi Germany

Good ole Mr free Speech very-fine-people-on-both-sides at it again.

Yes of course, we know you do. We know you support and agree with publicly branding a female prime minister a monster, knowing she (and her infant child) have been subject to more death threats and vitriol than anyone in NZ history.

Like we know you support the anti-vaxers.

Wow Mr Petticoat,
I know you are a very delicate and sensitive man but I have obviously hit a nerve with you for such a bitchy response. I must say you have out done yourself Sir! I was only sharing my view.
Nothing wrong at looking to learn from the terrible atrocities that occurred in Nazi Germany mate. Germany did not get to that state overnight ….and we should always seek to learn from it! but silly ideologues only see the worst in people especially if someone presents an alternative view on something they are passionate about.
The sad thing is you are as bad as the person you accuse me of being without seeing it. A sad way to live one’s life. Hey, I will always forgive you though mate :).

BTW,Please share evidence of me supporting anti-vaxers? I don’t support then at all as they are as bad as what they accuse their so called enemies as being. Kind of a little bit like you who has to lie to get back at people…who dare disagree with them. Somewhat tyrannical..

Last edited:
Still representing the Manly club in some capacity [ Josh ] , not really a matter of curtailing an opinion but just to be a bit more prudent and aware of the nature and impression of his more extreme public as opposed to private views Again not some type of an obligation but surely can still express an opinion without resulting in a really not ideal reflection then associated to the club . Looks like the N Z . P M [ Ardern ] is loosing some of her previous gloss for whatever reason , maybe a couple of questionable calls in recent times after an apparently convincing election win some time ago , Still no justification in some serious public and personalized denigration of her . Josh should really know better but just does not seem to care and how it no doubt could again reflect not so favorably on his employer and relatively high profile footy club in Manly

Dear Mr. Anti-Free Speech,

Riddle me this

What do Nazi Germany, Putin's Russia, North Korea, China and Pol Pot all have in common ..

First thing they did was curtail and end ... Freedom of speech.

Keep goose stepping comrade ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8