Jorge Taufua charged with spitting at a cop.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I accept you mean well with that comment but how can anyone say whether or not he should be sacked when no-one knows yet what happened. It is hard to be patient but it's just one of those situations where we have to wait and see what unfolds. It is wrong to pre-judge the situation.

He is still innocent. He has been found guilty of nothing. IMO he should be suspended from playing un till the court case. Until then speculation is useless.

manlyfan76 said:
He is still innocent. He has been found guilty of nothing. IMO he should be suspended from playing un till the court case. Until then speculation is useless.

Why should he be suspended from playing? Benji Marshall wasn't.

Well consider him suspended until Jan 10 if it makes people seem happier. That's a severe penalty, almost 3 months.

RE: Jorge Taufua: Charged with spitting at a cop.

Darren said:
No more D Heads policy out the window again. :s

Your fortunate this forum doesn't have a no D Heads policy Sport.

Eaglette Fan said:
Jorge is 21 today, so Happy Birthday!

23_34_1.gif
13_10_12.gif
23_33_12.gif
13_10_13.gif
13_10_16.gif

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode of the spit that ricochet of Kosmo Kramer, perhaps it was a doggies player that spat and it reflected of Jorge into the copper.

Anyone heard anything about this case? When does he appear?

Hopefully he is cleared as he was damn near unstoppable towards the end of the season, and we need him!

The Eagle said:
joeboy said:

Hopefully he is cleared as he was damn near unstoppable towards the end of the season, and we need him!

He dropped more ball than George St

He might get plenty of practice holding them in gaol.

joeboy said:

Yeah, apparently this...

The case was adjourned to January 10 for case conferencing.

Good luck to Hor-Hay on Thursday, I hope his defence team are well prepared!

bones said:
It's not the worst crime. A worse crime would be a Bulldogs player doing exactly the same thing.

Or a bulldog player biting another players' ear.

On a serious note, he should be fined and do some community service.

Why do so many people dislike the police so much and glorify drug lords, murderers and thugs? Look at the underbelly series on tv where they are portrayed as good guys while the police are painted as the criminals.

The vast majority of police are there to help people.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4