• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
A young bloke rings up his new girlfriend and he says "Tonight, i want to meet your parents and i'll cook them a nice meal." The young girl says "ok that sounds great" A few hours in the day pass and the girl calls back and says "if tonight goes well, i think we should have sex for the first time." and then hangs up.

The young bloke gets a bit excited as he is a virgin and starts thinking about it and decides he'll go down to the pharmacy and get some condoms... he arrives down the pharmacy and finds the chemist and says "i'm having sex for the first time tonight and i want to buy some condoms" the chemist says "oh, your first time hey" and they start talking in great detail about having sex.. The boy is asking a million questions to try and get himself prepared... once they stop talking about it, the chemist says "ok how many do you want?"... The boy says "oh, she's a bit of a fox, i better get a dozen."

The chemist hands them over and off he goes.... later that night the parents come over and the boy thinks it'll be a good idea to say grace before they eat.... so he bows his head and starts saying grace and doesn't lift his head up for 20 minutes... the parents think something is wrong and leave the room so the happy couple can work it out.

The girl says to her boy "gee, i didn't know you were so religious"

The boy replies to her "gee, i didn't know your dad was a chemist!"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4