Joke Kelly is on triple M after this song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The test for how good Kelly really is will be to see how quickly/easily he can find a major sponsor for next year.

He did not instil me with any confidence in the way he handled himself in front of Wieldler.

Just heard Andrew Johns on Triple M he is the first guy with any honesty just confirmed that Foz is off 2 the eels. Shame on you Foz for lying and Shame on you Kelly for going on the same radio station last night and being so uniformed.

What was he dressed as? A policeman, soldier or fireman? But what's the point if he's only on radio. Strange decision and should have stuck with the standard business attire. No time for dress ups.

He spoke with his manager and the player who told him they had not signed else where

Yes we all have "mail" but what else is he supposed to do? He asked the question and is taking the response at face value until proven otherwise.

The scapegoating on here gets worse and worse every day.

We play bad and everyone has a person to kick...Hiku, Hasson and who knows who else.

Players are not signed it must be Kelly's fault.

I long for the "old" days when there used to be reasoned discussions on here rather than the crap which is dribbled out on a minute by minute basis

Why didn't he ask the real question has he agreed 2 terms with them? that is a completely different question. Or maybe he did and that's why he kept referring 2 June 30

You mightn't like it but these are Joe's stat's so far Major Sponsor leaving, Aus halfback leaving and Kiwi 5/8 leaving Joe may be the best CEO we have ever had (time will tell) and you may want 2 blame others for what is happening but he has 2 wear some of it it comes with pro sport. If you are referring 2 me with dribble use the ignore feature.

He spoke with his manager and the player who told him they had not signed else where

Yes we all have "mail" but what else is he supposed to do? He asked the question and is taking the response at face value until proven otherwise.

The scapegoating on here gets worse and worse every day.

We play bad and everyone has a person to kick...Hiku, Hasson and who knows who else.

Players are not signed it must be Kelly's fault.

I long for the "old" days when there used to be reasoned discussions on here rather than the crap which is dribbled out on a minute by minute basis

I blame you.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Why didn't he ask the real question has he agreed 2 terms with them? that is a completely different question. Or maybe he did and that's why he kept referring 2 June 30

You mightn't like it but these are Joe's stat's so far Major Sponsor leaving, Aus halfback leaving and Kiwi 5/8 leaving Joe may be the best CEO we have ever had (time will tell) and you may want 2 blame others for what is happening but he has 2 wear some of it it comes with pro sport. If you are referring 2 me with dribble use the ignore feature.

Okay I will bite

The sponsor is a mute point. Agreement was till 2015 and they are not looking at coming back- considering the term of their sponsorship this is completely understandable.

As for the player retention if you truly believe that this could have been solved by a bloke who has been in the job for 4 months...and not the result of a poorly constructed board / flawed ownership structure (highlights include one faction deciding to punt Glenn to retain DCE which was not in sync with the other faction....and lead to mess we are in now) then we are going to have to agree to disagree

You dope. Dope of the highest order.

I don't claim to know what happens at that dirty Parra club, but you are aware that they were negotiating Cockmoughs contract well before the Dudplayne left don't you?

Haynes money is now Forans money. Nothing to do with Choc.

If that's the case they must have some good young forwards on low contracts....and they'de be ripe for some payback.

Okay I will bite

The sponsor is a mute point. Agreement was till 2015 and they are not looking at coming back- considering the term of their sponsorship this is completely understandable.

As for the player retention if you truly believe that this could have been solved by a bloke who has been in the job for 4 months...and not the result of a poorly constructed board / flawed ownership structure (highlights include one faction deciding to punt Glenn to retain DCE which was not in sync with the other faction....and lead to mess we are in now) then we are going to have to agree to disagree

All valid points but when do we start judging this new structure? I can certainly see your points of view but even his most ardent supporters would agree he needs some wins (off field) 2 install some confidence in all of us.

All valid points but when do we start judging this new structure? I can certainly see your points of view but even his most ardent supporters would agree he needs some wins (off field) 2 install some confidence in all of us.
In reality we should probably wait till the end of the season to judge but the internets don't be workin' that way...

Considering the damage the previous structre did i would say at least 12 months

they need to rebuild the back office & front office (which has not been invested in etc). Not great for us in the short term but will be in the linger term

they need to rebuild the back office & front office (which has not been invested in etc). Not great for us in the short term but will be in the linger term

The off field (when I said off field I meant more on the signing nature) office structure I'm not that clued in with (you certainly seem 2 know more than me on those issues) so if Joe can sort all those issues out fine. I'm more concentrating on field. What is the clubs plan with the coach? Is Toovey the man they really want? if not get who you want and get on with it. The coach in modern day football has 2 get the side he wants and with the money now freed up they have 2 back Toovey or replace him so that coach can get what he wants.

Then perhaps a statement re direction and intention of the Club might be a nice thing for the fans who spend our hard earned?

That's one of the downfalls of private ownership, CEO's are often nothing more than sock puppets.
David Gallop is a prime example, a New's Limited stooge that severely undervalued the game when it came to renegotiating TV rights for his own employer.!

I can not remember the exact quote but Jack Gibson used to say something about the on filed only being as good as the off field set up.

You do not need to be a rocket surgeon to realize we have under invested in a number of areas which needs to be addressed (remember poor larissa used to be members, marketing and everything in between). The new hires will start to address this but i would suggest there is a significant amount of work to be done

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6