Joke Kelly is on triple M after this song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
. If he can be cut and ripped at Souths now, how come he didn't look like that after pre-season at Manly ?

Ummm?

He only played six games last year so while everyone else was getting smashed up, he effectively had an eight month pre-season.
Total games iplayed n the last three seasons is the equivalent of two.

I guess.....

Kelly is saying they will fight on till the end and then hopes Foran takes up his eels offer and then kelly looks like he's done his best by never giving up, and

foz is hoping kelly pulls the offer so he can do a dce and say he had no choice but sign elsewhere.

At this stage the 'mexican stand-off' will last yeeeeeears!!!!

It's like watching two teams trying to throw the same match.

Kelly does not talk...gets slammed
Kelly talks...gets slammed

You know what I hope? The waiting for Foran till the deadline is a smokescreen to deflect attention off who we are really after
G'day all,Surely this is the only rational explanation that something big is in the wings? There's no way this farce could happen and continue otherwise? Surely?
cheers mike

Or he's trying to get Parra to up their offer even more. Daily Tele today claiming Parra can fit him in without losing anyone. What kind of cap are they working on? They've already spent Hayne's money Choc and the ex con so how can you just add 1.2M to you'r roster?

Or he's trying to get Parra to up their offer even more. Daily Tele today claiming Parra can fit him in without losing anyone. What kind of cap are they working on? They've already spent Hayne's money Choc and the ex con so how can you just add 1.2M to you'r roster?
Same cap as the Rorters and the Dogs.

Just waiting for the "P Plate CEO" articles to start circulating about Joe Kelly. Hang on he's a puppet of Zorba's you say, nah they won't get printed then.

Kelly at best came across like an enthusiastic Amateur!
Nothing than just a bean counter imo.
I was appalled by J Kelly's radio performance. No new information. Seemingly no explanation of a plan, no imagination about what to do to either retain Foran or find replacements for the halves. Perhaps he is playing some kind of zipped-up-lip, 'everything is confidential' but overall, yes he came across like an amateur and NOT VERY ENTHUSIASTIC one EITHER. For the Fan's sake Mr Kelly should either Lift his game or get out.

You dope. Dope of the highest order.

I don't claim to know what happens at that dirty Parra club, but you are aware that they were negotiating Cockmoughs contract well before the Dudplayne left don't you?

Haynes money is now Forans money. Nothing to do with Choc.

Choc? Brad? Is that you?

You dope. Dope of the highest order.

I don't claim to know what happens at that dirty Parra club, but you are aware that they were negotiating Cockmoughs contract well before the Dudplayne left don't you?

Haynes money is now Forans money. Nothing to do with Choc.
Ok buddy, sure thing. Choc came after Hayne left. That's how he was able to go across for this season. Or are you saying that Parra had money for Hayne this year AND Choc and Reece Robinson and everyone else? So they're basically 1M under the cap? You must be a Parra fan with those kind of maths skills...

Yeah Reece Robinson must eat up salary cap space. What a big name player he is.

The Watmough rumours started way before Hayne left.
Yeah rumours you peanut. When did the actual signing happen or were you like the rest of the Parra fans in a meth induced coma?

It's a pretty poor effort even for a Parra troll. Maybe head back to 1eyedeel and work on your game before you come here sprouting garbage...

Just heard Andrew Johns on Triple M he is the first guy with any honesty just confirmed that Foz is off 2 the eels. Shame on you Foz for lying and Shame on you Kelly for going on the same radio station last night and being so uniformed.

Just heard Andrew Johns on Triple M he is the first guy with any honesty just confirmed that Foz is off 2 the eels. Shame on you Foz for lying and Shame on you Kelly for going on the same radio station last night and being so uniformed.
Officially back to cat mode. Hopefully he is signed and made captain immediately. Inspirational leader!

C'mon Kelly give Gavin Orr a call and put a contract on the table for DCE 100k more than the GC are offering.

We have to pay overs now as you screwed the negotiations with both of them.

I said I'd give kelly 12 months before passing judgment. Thankfully we are 6 months into that time frame because I have serious doubts about his management skills. I'd do a far better job than him.

Trying to be optimistic but.......

Here is the go for Manly - offer Sam Burgess 500K+ with the NRL throwing in 1M odd because he's coming back from rah rah. Then get his brothers and we are just about there.

NRL will top up contracts of the stars coming back from other sports. So time for Joke Lly to go hard or **** off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7