Joel Thompson re-signs with Manly, Now St Helens

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time for JetSki to step up. He has the makings of a great edge backrower. Can run a great line and defends aggressively. If he gets the dumb **** out of his game and works on a combination with walker and Parker that edge should be strong.
All good points but.....have you seen his hair :sick:

Who is on the market for us to go after? Anyone have any players in mind to replace him.. ill put up a few id like most wont happen... one might :)
Wade Graham
John Bateman
Josh Jackson
Villiame Kikau

I got no clue whos off contract

Who is on the market for us to go after? Anyone have any players in mind to replace him.. ill put up a few id like most wont happen... one might :)
Wade Graham
John Bateman
Josh Jackson
Villiame Kikau

All 4 of those players would come at a big cost that the club can’t afford.Most of the best backrowers Manly have had have been developed within

Wade Graham
John Bateman
Josh Jackson
Villiame Kikau

I would say its more about retaining and upgrading what we already have. Waddell and Gosiewski will fight out for the spot with Olokoatu and Schuster coming through will need more money to stay longer term. Garrick probably needs an upgrade, we've just upgraded Suli so I dont think there would be much to spend. Also i dont think we would be chasing a forward, maybe a bit of coin to throw at Saab???

All 4 of those players would come at a big cost that the club can’t afford.Most of the best backrowers Manly have had have been developed within
Josh Jackson shouldn't be too much.. do we have anyone of note coming through? Guacamole waddell nothing special there... what position does Schuster play? May he or ben turbo

I would say its more about retaining and upgrading what we already have. Waddell and Gosiewski will fight out for the spot with Olokoatu and Schuster coming through will need more money to stay longer term. Garrick probably needs an upgrade, we've just upgraded Suli so I dont think there would be much to spend. Also i dont think we would be chasing a forward, maybe a bit of coin to throw at Saab???
What about burbo? Saab would be a great pick up

From what I can remember I think Thomo took massive unders his last contract. I really don’t think what is free’d up from him leaving will be much.
Anyone know what he signed for with us?

Wade Graham
John Bateman
Josh Jackson
Villiame Kikau

The Bulldogs second rower that was sacked, Corey Harawira-Naera, went alright and wouldn’t cost a fortune. Some people thought he was hard done by and paid the price of being associated with Okunbor, but depending on his level of contrition and commitment to personal growth, he could be worth a shot at. He’d be relatively cheap, I reckon.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6