Joel Thompson re-signs with Manly, Now St Helens

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Actually thought that he had re signed for two more years which i did find a bit surprising but obviously was not the case . Still an excellent contributor and certainly hope that he can continue this season healthy and playing strongly . Then likely Schuster , Hamole or jet Ski to step up for the vacant position More salary cap space to serve a purpose as well .

Thommo has been really solid. Cultural he has has been a great asset. He will hopefully guide the next generation.

With the nex 6 again and potential for less interchanges in 2021 I suspect Thommo might be a getting on a bit for the speed of the new game.

I suspect Schiey or Jetski will slot into the 2nd row. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Schuey, he is a guy that needs a first grade spot.

St Helens just lost a forward called Thompson when he wouldn't take a pay cut, so you'd think they'd be gun shy with the name!!

If true, bit of an early announcement, nothing signed as yet.

Hard to say anything but wish Joel all the best, very happy he spent time with us and hopefully, if fit, it's not true and he stays for another season.

Dogs paid an 'undisclosed' sum to sign Luke Thompspn (attn salary cap auditor, heads up - try and get one without the use of a whistle blower!)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10