Joe Kelly last night - Youtube

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
seriously why does he not impress you? nobody has said anything substantial other than innuendo? Do you have a source that says the players don't like him? Or a source that says hes listening to zorba? I'm not going to judge a bloke after 3 months because some people want to carry an agenda.

Why do you not like him, im genuinely baffled not because I think he's the bees knees but I'm just not sure what he's done wrong from an organisational or administrative standpoint and why the players wouldn't like him?

@lurker is that directed at me? If so I haven't said I don't like the bloke I don't know him. I responded 2 someone saying the Major Sponsor wasn't invited 2 the season launch and if that is true that is disgraceful.

Hey guys - I just showed the above footage to my wife. She is adamant that the footage shown there of the boys on stage was not shot when Joe was giving his speech. You can see just before they cut away from the boys on stage Jamie Buhrer is talking to someone off camera & says ok and then they start to walk off midway through Joes speech. Now there is no way imo that the boys would be that disrespectful and be chatting etc whilst the CEO is giving a speech.
To me this just another illustration of the media being manipulative.
When I inially watched the footage I thought Foz looked very sheepish & uneasy when Joe was talking contracts. But now it looks as though the speech & footage do not correlate at all. @:mad:

Maybe @tookey can shed some light

Yes its clearly edited, you can hear background chatting noise right as the shot cuts to DCE and Foz.

This it's most definitely edited. As soon as it cuts to to the players shot you can hear slightly the sound of the mc/announcer that isn't present in the Joe Kelly speech.

It's announcing the chairman.

Scene back to Kelly and audio is gone.

The media is trying really hard with this one.

I'll also point out with the players up on stage its funny that when Joe refers to foran he looks forward to his left, kieran not on stage during that speech.

Why is there clapping after Joe speaks? It's not a political rally, and he simply stated that Foran's management have assured him that no deal is done at this stage; hardly a rousing speech.

Wow unilke Lovefooty to have an agenda
Sorry I know but I really know what Zorba is like and it grinds on me that the club gives him the boot and he is now back running the show. I said this would happen . My point is Penn shot his mouth off in the Press saying he had 6 mill to spend on the halves and he then low balls them an offer no where near it. THATS WHY THEY HAVE NOT SIGNED YET. I am as frustrated as much as everyone .

Sorry I know but I really know what Zorba is like and it grinds on me that the club gives him the boot and he is now back running the show. I said this would happen . My point is Penn shot his mouth off in the Press saying he had 6 mill to spend on the halves and he then low balls them an offer no where near it. THATS WHY THEY HAVE NOT SIGNED YET. I am as frustrated as much as everyone .
you still didn't answer me

Why does he have 2?
Well if he's going to come on a forum and slander someone who hasn't done anything yet as far as i'm aware shouldn't he share that? I'll stop defending the bloke if he convinces me. Otherwise i'll just take it as he's got nothing and is perpetuating slander

you still didn't answer me
Ok I will. I see him (KELLY) as a yes man. Perry who brought the business from making loses to a profit, he had the place tracking right in years. The trouble was Perry was not a Penn person and this happened when he got rid of Zorba. Penn said get rid of him (zorba) and then after daddy intervened Scott backed away. Perry fell out with Scott Penn over it. Perry came from a sales and marketing back ground . Kelly is an accountant a yes man first and thats why Penn picked him. Kelly was never going to get the CEO job at souths and was facing the chop when Richo went. Kelly was Homes'acourts man at souths and he and Penn are close. Kelly is here to do as Penn wants. It is not about being the best for the job but being a yes man to the Penns first . Zorba is lapping this up.

Well if he's going to come on a forum and slander someone who hasn't done anything yet as far as i'm aware shouldn't he share that? I'll stop defending the bloke if he convinces me. Otherwise i'll just take it as he's got nothing and is perpetuating slander

He can do what he wants it's a forum (with in the law and Dan's rules) if he has slandered him which he hasn't he doesn't have 2 answer 2 you.

Ok I will. I see him (KELLY) as a yes man. Perry who brought the business from making loses to a profit, he had the place tracking right in years. The trouble was Perry was not a Penn person and this happened when he got rid of Zorba. Penn said get rid of him (zorba) and then after daddy intervened Scott backed away. Perry fell out with Scott Penn over it. Perry came from a sales and marketing back ground . Kelly is an accountant a yes man first and thats why Penn picked him. Kelly was never going to get the CEO job at souths and was facing the chop when Richo went. Kelly was Homes'acourts man at souths and he and Penn are close. Kelly is here to do as Penn wants. It is not about being the best for the job but being a yes man to the Penns first . Zorba is lapping this up.
k that makes sense to me and is a good perspective that I didn't obviously have hence the only reason I asked. no agenda. for the record I've never liked zorba anyway I think he's very self interested.

I also other than the messy contract situations never had much of a problem with perry and felt he had a lack of power. As for Kelly i'll reserve judgement for now and see what happens over the next 12 months. Thanks for the reply @lovefooty

k that makes sense to me and is a good perspective that I didn't obviously have hence the only reason I asked. no agenda. for the record I've never liked zorba anyway I think he's very self interested.

I also other than the messy contract situations never had much of a problem with perry and felt he had a lack of power. As for Kelly i'll reserve judgement for now and see what happens over the next 12 months. Thanks for the reply @lovefooty
Thats ok I needed to get that of my chest. Some times i rant and dont give a reason. I am just a baker and small shop owner but love the club and worry to much.

I can sometimes be accused of the same. I'm getting torn down in another thread for snapping at the contradictory nature of 'seemingly' constant negative posting. I'll live with that. Interesting that people are willing to ignore for it though. Burying heads in the sand is an interesting approach to life IMO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6