Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have we spoken to his management @Snake ? Would be a good gain imo.
Previously, we haven’t been allowed to but we are definitely interested in bringing him back. A lot will come down to the cap; hence Parker potentially moving on.

The big plus for us is he chased $$$ at Knights and it hasn’t made him happy or a better player so coming home to Manly and playing under Des (who will sort his game out) is an attractive proposition.

Newcastle never got him enough ball.
Was good at the sharks and Manly U20

This was the rumour going around earlier in the season (that he was unhappy there because he didnt get enough ball).

Funny how its resulted in truth after all the usual denials from club & player in response to that rumour.

I like Jesse but he is another hot and cold player ... he was as a junior for us ... if it came down to a choice I'd rather keep the GinjaNinja ... you know you are going to get 100% each game

We had a full team of hot and cold players last year before Des came along .

In his NRL break out year last year under Flanagan Ramien was piping hot

Ramien made the NSW soo training squad from memory

His fall from grace seems to be because he is not happy at Newcastle

No one performs at their best when they are not happy

not even when they are having sex .

image.jpg

Great get if we can pull it off. He was dynamic at the Sharks when happy. Ponga played left every time at 5/8 and his raids from fullback come down that side= no Jesse
One of the downsides of having a star player who loves a particular side.Right centres often get isolated as the right to left pass dominates.

Would be one dangerous backline

Nathan Brown lol. Chased Noodles hard but now no love ... come back to the beaches Noodles!!! A bit rough sacking the poor fella a month after June 30 deadline...

Nathan Brown lol. Chased Noodles hard but now no love ... come back to the beaches Noodles!!! A bit rough sacking the poor fella a month after June 30 deadline...
Not sacked, he will still get paid the year in full, just told he can look elsewhere for next year

If we picked up Ramien then someone else in the squad would be too good to have around just in case.
Not necessarily... I would think Parker is at the right stage of his development that Des could potentially mould him into a Wade Graham type reserve that could play in the back row whilst providing cover for the backline... I think he offers more than GoJetsk....

1. TT
2 Jorge
3. Suli
4. Ramien
5. Garrick
6. Walker
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Marty
11. Sirro
12. Waddel (JT if he stays)
13. Jurors
14. Croker
15. Shipley
16. Parker
17. Boyle / Paseka

If he moved to Newcastle to be closer to Central Coast then on those grounds he could find a move back to us attractive. We could not afford him last year (maybe also not wanted). He has seen his star crash and burn. If he moved to Newcastle for the money he will still receive that amount for 2020, who ever picks up the contract. When injuries strike we struggle to pick a team from 30 players in our top list.

He would be coming "home" and can see the progression of some of our previous wayward players. It would be tempting for both parties.

Story...
NRL star Jesse Ramien forced out on the spot after falling out with coach

A falling out with coach Nathan Brown has seen a Newcastle star cut on the spot when their simmering feud reached boiling point.

Star centre Jesse Ramien has been cut by Newcastle on the spot and given permission to find a new club after a heated falling out with coach Nathan Brown.

The club confirmed on Thursday Ramien has been told his services are no longer required in Newcastle — and the 22-year-old is now actively looking for a new home.

Continues at Link: https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...h/news-story/9d0b5b3e7149ff06d7630a515ab2ed2e

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6