Jerome Hughes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

tookey

First Grader
He comes in well after Garrick was tackled and knees Garrick in the face but we don't get a penalty?

Surely he should have been in the sin bin at the least

The NRL need to introduce a rule that players sin binned in the last 10 minutes of a game serve the rest of their sin bin time at the start of the next game

The storm always deliberately give away penalties late in the game when it is close and kill any chance of the opposition scoring It is deliberate cheating

He comes in well after Garrick was tackled and knees Garrick in the face but we don't get a penalty?

The NRL need to introduce a rule that players sin binned in the last 10 minutes of a game serve the rest of their sin bin time at the start of the next game

The storm always deliberately give away penalties late in the game when it is close and kill any chance of the opposition scoring It is deliberate cheating
It was so so late and lead with knees to the head. If our player did that to JAC it would have been reviewed and our player sent for 10.

Adam Gee and his mates did their best to compound our issues tonight.

I think he did outstandingly well to get himself into a position to accidentally knee Garrick in the head given the angle he was running in from and the fact that Garrick was already tackled into touch

A more cynical viewer would say that it was deliberate

Hughes.PNG
Hughes2.PNG

Last edited:

If Garrick stays down holding his jaw we probably get a penalty, lot of other players would have

considering that idiot box the bunker are constatntly coming back to the ref to say so and so slapped so and so in the face put it on report quick !!,I was and still am dumb founded that none of those fukwits including that Gee didint look at that ,Garrick was out and Hughes had all the time in the world to jump over him .
Just un punished grubbery and lack of consisitency again .Its frustrating that these storm tatics which are not and never have been part of the game are just let go and everyone says well they are the best at it!
The best at what cheating ,lying down,dirty tactics,holding down,bending every rule , getting every leg up from gullible and stupid ref's,,,they make me sick and I cannot stomach them

We did exceptionally well last night considering we also had to play their corrupt 18th man ,so I would expect we will be much better for the experience.I think we gallantly lost the battle last night but it will prepare us to win the war in a few weeks ,and as upset as I am and as I think Des was last night I think that is the truth.

I listened to the game on internet radio. It sounded like momentum changed a bit when a storm player cannonballed Paseka. Might have mis heard it.. not sure. Is Paseka injured and did the Storm player get put on report. Might be info in another thread apologies if it is.

I listened to the game on internet radio. It sounded like momentum changed a bit when a storm player cannonballed Paseka. Might have mis heard it.. not sure. Is Paseka injured and did the Storm player get put on report. Might be info in another thread apologies if it is.

There was nothing in it. Can't blame the Storm for that injury

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12