Jennings signs a 4 y deal with Parramatta.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This would be my make up of the strongest Manly/parra team.

1. Stewart
2. Radrandra
3. Jennings
4. Walker
5. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. Dce
8. Myles
9. Peats
10. Mannah
11. Scott
12. Mau
13. Tapau
14. Moeroa
15. Watmough
16. Wicks
17. Jnr Paulo

Thats 11 Parramatta players to Manly's 6. I find it fascinating that some on here think our Manly pack is stronger.

Plus I've left out Gower, Hasson, Edwards, Alvaro ect

• 😆
Reactions: RWC
While I would agree Jennings, Foz Scott and Radradra would be in the team. To even Suggest anyone else means your clearly not Manly fan. And I'm trying to be unbiased.

1. Stewart
2. Radrandra
3. Jennings
4. Walker
5. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. Dce
8. Myles
9. Peats
10. Mannah
11. Scott
12. Mau
13. Tapau
14. Moeroa
15. Watmough
16. Wicks
17. Jnr Paulo

Thats 11 Parramatta players to Manly's 6. I find it fascinating that some on here think our Manly pack is stronger.

Delusional

1. Stewart
2. Radrandra
3. Jennings
4. Walker
5. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. Dce
8. Myles
9. Peats
10. Mannah
11. Scott
12. Mau
13. Tapau
14. Moeroa
15. Watmough
16. Wicks
17. Jnr Paulo

Put down the crack pipe Parra troll

1. Stewart
2. Radrandra
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. Dce
8. Myles
9. Peats
10. Trbojevic
11. Brown
12. Buhrer
13. Taupau
14. Parcell
15. Lussick
16. Mateo
17. Paulo / Moeroa

Parra would be lucky to get 5 players into Manly's 2016 side. I have a feeling that after a few weeks of the season that number will drop to about 2.

He didn't just blow his cover, but only because he didn't have any cover to begin with.

Could be plenty of Eel trolling this year. Unless they crash and burn early, which is always possible!

Put down the crack pipe Parra troll

1. Stewart
2. Radrandra
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. Dce
8. Myles
9. Peats
10. Trbojevic
11. Brown
12. Buhrer
13. Taupau
14. Parcell
15. Lussick
16. Mateo
17. Paulo / Moeroa

Parra would be lucky to get 5 players into Manly's 2016 side. I have a feeling that after a few weeks of the season that number will drop to about 2.

Mateo drops the pill too often for mine.

Lyon is older now & Jennings is the current SOO & Aust centre so sorry.

Manna/Trob close. Mannah experience vs Trb youth. Very close.

Brown is mainly a centre vs the current SOO Scott - wrong again. Sorry.

Lussick wasn't needed at Parra. Sorry.

Parcell. Not a big name to say the least. Wicks is better.

Your post needs adjustments sorry to say

I have always been a fan of the player Jennings but there needs to be question makes over why such a talented player has been let go from two clubs in a row....despite being such a clear match winner (both times under contract )

As for you habib...you have as much credibility as I would reviewing your wooden spoon of a club

1. Stewart
2. Radrandra
3. Jennings
4. Walker
5. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. Dce
8. Myles
9. Peats
10. Mannah
11. Scott
12. Mau
13. Tapau
14. Moeroa
15. Watmough
16. Wicks
17. Jnr Paulo

Yeah nah mate. Wicks would not be in that side over Jake Trbojevic, it just wouldn't be a thing. The real team based on form and junk would be something like this:

1. Stewart
2. Radradra
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Walker/T. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Myles
9. Peats (If he isn't bloody injured again)
10. J. Trbojevic
11. Scott
12. Buhrer
13. Taupau
14. Mannah
15. Mateo
16. Paulo (If Paulo is shipped off to fit in Jennings as if rumoured, then Wicks or Lawrence)
17. Brown

That is a 10-7 split in favour of Manly which I think is a lot more accurate. Yes Parramatta have recruited well, but they aren't top 4 like their fans seem to think they are. I don't even think we are top four, mainly because so many teams can make the 8 it is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Yeah nah mate. Wicks would not be in that side over Jake Trbojevic, it just wouldn't be a thing. The real team based on form and junk would be something like this:

1. Stewart
2. Radradra
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Walker/T. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Myles
10. J. Trbojevic
11. Scott
12. Buhrer
13. Taupau
14. Mannah
15. Mateo
16. Paulo (If Paulo is shipped off to fit in Jennings as if rumoured, then Wicks or Lawrence)
17. Brown

That is a 10-7 split in favour of Manly which I think is a lot more accurate. Yes Parramatta have recruited well, but they aren't top 4 like their fans seem to think they are. I don't even think we are top four, mainly because so many teams can make the 8 it is ridiculous.

Pretty much this. although I would have Moeroa on the bench instead of Mateo or even starting instead of Buhrer, he is a beast. I'd also play Walker before Turbo at this stage, could be different by years end. The kid will be a freak, still learning though. Would have Api or Parcell instead of Brown.

1. Stewart
2. Radradra
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Walker/T. Trbojevic
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Myles
10. J. Trbojevic
11. Scott
12. Buhrer
13. Taupau
14. Mannah
15. Mateo
17. Brown

A 10/7 split is pretty close even though it's coming from a Manly fan.

The Mateo problem still looms in my mind, and I can see why Bozo wanted to offload him when he's taking the place of a real go forward middle player. Don't forget a few clubs have already ditched Mateo.
Moeroa is a very good young forward and there's no chance any coach would choose Mateo over Moeroa.

That would make it 9/8. Very close indeed, when we can acknowledge Manly have recruited superbly.

Come on Keith.. You don't really rate Beau Scott do you? Look at his stats over the last 2 years he's doing Luke Williamson numbers - 60 metres averaged for 2014 and 15.
He along with Watmough are not players you want starting as key forwards at this stage in their careers.

A 10/7 split is pretty close even though it's coming from a Manly fan.

The Mateo problem still looms in my mind, and I can see why Bozo wanted to offload him when he's taking the place of a real go forward middle player. Don't forget a few clubs have already ditched Mateo.
Moeroa is a very good young forward and there's no chance any coach would choose Mateo over Moeroa.

That would make it 9/8. Very close indeed, when we can acknowledge Manly have recruited superbly.

Yes but Mateo's form in the back half of the year got him knocked off of that list of 14 people or whatever. Also I haven't seen much of Moeroa. Also I think every team should run a creative second rower and Mateo fits the bill.

Come on Keith.. You don't really rate Beau Scott do you? Look at his stats over the last 2 years he's doing Luke Williamson numbers - 60 metres averaged for 2014 and 15.
He along with Watmough are not players you want starting as key forwards at this stage in their careers.

True. Still he is very solid in defense. I might put Moeroa over him now that I think about it.

Mateo drops the pill too often for mine.

Lyon is older now & Jennings is the current SOO & Aust centre so sorry.

Manna/Trob close. Mannah experience vs Trb youth. Very close.

Brown is mainly a centre vs the current SOO Scott - wrong again. Sorry.

Lussick wasn't needed at Parra. Sorry.

Parcell. Not a big name to say the least. Wicks is better.

Your post needs adjustments sorry to say
Wicks is a drugo and has done nothing, Lyon is old so what so is JT Lyon was in career best form at the end of 2015 and injuries not a concern he is acing pre season. Lyon still number 1 centre. Brown is an nz rep and is listed as a second rower he is easily the best utility in the game and Scott averages 60 m in 80 minutes that's sad for second rower. Jake turbo is the best young forward going round future nsw rep for years to come Mannah average at the most!!! Go parra yeah go parra what a joke

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2