Jennings signs a 4 y deal with Parramatta.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some of your threads actually made the great Habib laugh. I'm very grateful that this site has accepted me, & I plan to be more involved in the future, as I'm on the plane to Hawaii atm.

Ps Some of your responses do seem extremely bias.

Anyway, Habib will be on the peninsula next week, Chow amigos.....

Nooooooo. responses about the team we follow are bias? Are you simple?

So basically, Habib signs up pretending to be a Manly supporter, but with massively obvious Squeels bias, gets called out for it, shut down pretty hard then has a whine about the Manly bias....on the Silvertails forum....

image.jpeg

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we mate?

No harm having these guys around - it's a bit of fun. Plus, it's January - everyone thinks their squad is **** hot.
This... It's almost too easy to amuse yourself baiting them though, even if it passes the time..

This... It's almost too easy to amuse yourself baiting them though, even if it passes the time..

Don't scare Habib off. I wan't to see how he responds after his beloved Squeels start losing. Yes, I know, I'm easily amused. @;)

"Anyway, Habib will be on the peninsula next week"

So Habib is now talking about himself in the third person.

Soon we're going to get the "I would like like to thank god" speech like he's some rapper accepting a Grammy.

Habib eagle I understand u must be disappointed coming into another season knowing that eels are Likley to miss the 8 must hurt! I mean let's have a look a your star recruits

-Gordon/Gordon who?
-Scott/How old is he?
-Foran/Foran was the best 5/8 in the world
-Jennings/I wonder which pub he will chose down parra way?
Some of your threads actually made the great Habib laugh. I'm very grateful that this site has accepted me, & I plan to be more involved in the future, as I'm on the plane to Hawaii atm.

Ps Some of your responses do seem extremely bias.

Anyway, Habib will be on the peninsula next week, Chow amigos.....
What's 40-fic plus 40-fic?

Actually I'm wondering with Jennings now with the eels, whether we are under-estimating their line up. The backs look quite a strong fast group. The forwards dont look as strong, but I suspect we'll see some razzle dazzle from them this year. I certainly wouldnt be under-estimating Foran's role as half, as he often switched with DCE into that position when they played together. I suspect they could potentially be a dark horse in this comp. Gut feeling says somewhere between 10 and 6 but if injuries favour them they could surprise.

But the team I think Manly has to watch this year, as long as their coach can get it right, is the Warriors. They look much stronger especially with full back and hooker top draw for them now. I suspect there will be quite a few favourites on the slide this year and teams like the Warriors, Sharks and maybe the Eels on the rise. For mine Manly should finish between 8 and 4, depending on injuries and should be one of the teams definitely on the rise...if not bring back 2V

The biggest problem for parramatta is tha they have developed a losing culture at the club since the 1980's which will be almost impossible to eradicate.

Plu they have purchased a few players who are injury prone and some also clearly at the end of their careers

I think the Eels are certainties to make the finals this year. They were unlucky not to make them last year with a much poorer line-up. With Foran taking out defenders allowing space for Jennings and Radradra, there will be a lot of points scored down the left edge attack.

I don't think Beau Scott or Michael Gordon will make much of a difference but there is enough there to suggest that come September, these slimy pricks will be pissing me off no end!

I think the Eels are certainties to make the finals this year. They were unlucky not to make them last year with a much poorer line-up. With Foran taking out defenders allowing space for Jennings and Radradra, there will be a lot of points scored down the left edge attack.

I don't think Beau Scott or Michael Gordon will make much of a difference but there is enough there to suggest that come September, these slimy pricks will be pissing me off no end!
They will be better; however, I just don't think they have the forwards, particularly the props to be shoe-ins for the finals.

Actually I'm wondering with Jennings now with the eels, whether we are under-estimating their line up. The backs look quite a strong fast group. The forwards dont look as strong, but I suspect we'll see some razzle dazzle from them this year. I certainly wouldnt be under-estimating Foran's role as half, as he often switched with DCE into that position when they played together. I suspect they could potentially be a dark horse in this comp. Gut feeling says somewhere between 10 and 6 but if injuries favour them they could surprise.

But the team I think Manly has to watch this year, as long as their coach can get it right, is the Warriors. They look much stronger especially with full back and hooker top draw for them now. I suspect there will be quite a few favourites on the slide this year and teams like the Warriors, Sharks and maybe the Eels on the rise. For mine Manly should finish between 8 and 4, depending on injuries and should be one of the teams definitely on the rise...if not bring back 2V
If the Warriors fail this year you would think Ivan will go back there.

I thought Parra were lucky to avoid the spoon again last year. They were 2 points above the knights and 30 for and against points better. Sure they had a few things not go their way but doesn't every team.

In my view Brad Arthur's knowledge of Manly's structures and weaknesses was the only thing that stopped them getting the spoon. His poaching of Watmough helped them beat us in the first round and we should have beaten them the second round however Arthur out coached Toovey.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2