JDB Federal Court Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't for the life of me imagine a 'not guilty never happened' verdict when there were physical injuries, medics involved and witnesses - he'd have to cop some sort of charge surely. Which isnt a bad thing really - the NRL then doesn't have to deal with a Manly player being the first "You suspended an innocent man" situation and hopefully we can all move on from there.

Again not for us to judge. I'm not defending against what is found as criminal behaviour. If they are guilty, then the courts will determine sentence and rightly so. The NRL then has the right to determine if, for the 'image' of the game, such proven behaviour is unacceptable. If the NRL decide to suspend players under those circumstances for a year or indefinitely, then that's fine (mind you when it comes to consistency I'm sure Greenberg, by his actions to date, doesn't care as long as he is seen to be doing something to appease pressure groups). Without downgrading what Walker is alleged to have done, I have personally seen far worse that has just been accepted without action, like a Departmental Head I knew personally who threw dinner plates with force at her husband. Only good evasive skills saved him from potentially serious injury. These things happen in real life. They are wrong, dangerous, but they happen regularly. Its not just because one or two footballers behave foolishly, that they are an aberration. You only know about it because its made public. But come down to Bankstown Court, where I worked for several years on a Friday morning and see the huge number of people appearing on DV and AVO matters. Near a hundred each week was not unusual.

Walker not guilty
Greenturd now will have to answer questions about this.
He owes us for not having walker available for 9 rounds
Even if we did not win tonight this is the best news all week
Enjoy this news greenturd!!

So my ex-wife is an A class f...witt for having an affair with someone at work and leaving me all those years ago, using your examples. Surprise , I've known many women who've done it, some managing to avoid it becoming known to their spouses. And no I've never done it but that is also my business. Happens both ways. Defending women alone from such actions is bordering on sexism. Sorry but I feel insulted by that sort of slight on my ex, who I still care about, or of anyone who makes such a choice. I was angry at the time, but I got over it, as people do, and continued my life apart from her and now its just old history and I'm actually happy it happened when it did. Welcome to the real world EagleFlys. This happens every day both men and women and it is none of our business what other people choose to do in their personal life. We can warn them, and I have done so to many people I know who have done it, but in the end its their life. That is between them and their partners. And yes De Bellin's wife may walkaway with half his earnings...good luck to her. But cheating on a partner is far more frequent than you can imagine, but that doesn't make them A Class F...witts. There are all sorts of reasons why it happens and we can only look on the outside and conjecture. Its a personal matter and none of our business..

I was going to reply to this @Bearfax; re your analogy. I just decided not to post it. I wish you and your ex wife well. :)

Took my Dad to the 40th anniversary cinema showing for his birthday last month, he reckons he hasn’t laughed that hard in decades
God, that makes me feel old ....... I saw that movie multiple times when it was playing at the movies. Still very funny all these years later.

careful ..... steady .... steady ..... just slow down and be aware that references to the bible and/or it's teachings may or may not be offensive ...

I would hate to see you dragged before a Silvertails judiciary panel of @Moondog . @mozgrame @Wombat64 and @Bring back the.... Biff? and asked to give cause ....

Nothing a cold beer can’t fix. I miss the religious theological debates.

Get ready for Greenberg's pre-written explanation if (and I certainly think it will happen) he loses the De Bellin matter. He'll be out there stating that he was acting for what was in the best interests of the game, but was blocked by the court ruling. Its not his fault and he certainly wont apologise for something he thinks is right. He did his best but he was hamstrung from doing what he considers was right and just. The sickly sweetness will purvey his good will throughout the land. 'It wasn't my fault. I did my best'. Long live the King

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8