JDB Federal Court Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
whats the latest developments on this? is there a likelihood he will be permitted to play before DW's court case?

Sorry mate, not sure if you misquoted me?

I dont know the latest on JDBs case yet, dont think there has been any further progress.

https://amp.theaustralian.com.au/sp...38dee0e03be60842d10?__twitter_impression=true

Storm boss emails reveals anger at ‘summer of hell’
b8edb42378f0222bb9e3610924529ffe

Storm chairman Bart Campbell arrives at the Jack de Belin hearing

Buried deep in the reams of documents lodged by the ARL Commission and NRL with the Federal Court last week is a series of emails that highlight the deep frustration and concern Melbourne chair and owner Bart Campbell felt with rugby league as the code grappled with player misbehaviour.

----

Did the hearings continue this week? No tweets or reports at all that I can see :wasntme:

Were any documents lodged, Re salary cap rort, or are they in another folder in another office..???

Last edited:
After reading Webster’s article I’m inclined to think we’ll have Walker back on deck pretty soon. The NRL is corrupt as fark.

After reading the allegations presented in the court by the cops and the fact that him and his sidekicks defence is based on consent and not that the actual sexual exploits did take place I can understand sympathy for DeBellin in terms of bringing down Toddys dodgy rule but FMD pulling that rubbish with your pregnant wife at home whether the woman consented or not makes him a first class grub in my book and backs up a lot of what people I know have said about him from personal experience when he’s on the juice.

That reference in his present court hearing about not being educated about how to treat women by the NRL is a disgrace whether he’s guilty or not. It’s unbrlieveable for a grown man to present that garbage. It is a clear and obvious indication of what his criminal case will be based on in terms of explaining his public and witnessed behaviour leading up to the incident as opposed to the actual event on what the allegations are based or otherwise why say it.If you treat women decently why say that you weren’t told how to do it ffs. A person who actually does behave decently would not even dream of raising that horrifying old chestnut.As another poster said on here he and The Turd deserve each other.

Gets zero sympathy from me in terms of his personal integrity as opposed to his guilt or not and I’d have been happy for the NRL to give him a nice 6 or 8 week rest under the old rule , just not Toddys flawed fiasco of a rule that punishes him for a more serious act before being convicted. He should get 8 weeks for simply raising that “ I wasn’t taught how to treat women “ garbage.

Last edited:
Don't forget, you've only heard one side of the story.
Not talking about his guilt of rape. The thing that will be contested is consent, not the fact they had sex with the woman who then presented to hospital.

It’s grub behaviour regardless of consent but the thing that really ****s me is this early shot fired off about not being educated to treat woman well by the NRL. That’s a f...ing disgraceful joke and worthy of suspension itself.

At this stage Walkers court appearance is what...9th May

Not going to make a huge difference

Nah I think Toddy would have preferred before TLT.

If De Belin wins tomorrow he would return for the NRL's showpiece "Magic Round"

For some reason I think he would have tried - wouldn’t put it past him plus I bet he appeals the decision as well if it is adverse.

Nothing like spending good money on lawyers and barristers rather than junior and country football
Won’t appeal. He’ll lick his wounds and cop it if he loses and that’s still a big “if”.

Teflon Toddy won’t risk the media bashing leading up to the appeals process. Beatty won’t either.Good old “ I’m not educated” JDB may very well be strutting his stuff at Suncorp.

I understand the money the clubs have invested in these players, but why aren't they the ones that are taking a stand against these players? As their employers, surely it is affecting their business and image more than anyone else's to be accepting of this kind of behaviour.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4