Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets be honest - the kid is a flyer and super in the air....once he adds that bit more power on returns/hitups along with sticking better defensively with contact, will be a Manly favourite for years to come.
Also had poor service with ordinary attacking kicks in previous games, soon as that kick went up Saturday it was pinpoint allowing him to leap and make the grab...was cheering but not overly surprised with Saab winning the contest, any time DCE lands that quality kick Saab will be s serious shot at 4 points
One can dream! With 4-5 more kgs and improved core strength he will be a very hard to handle winger in attack and defence.
Would love him to have a centre partner for a long time to get a really good understanding with.

I agree that Parker seems to be running on the spot but I can't knock the guy for the amount of dirty, ugly, son of a bitch carries he makes to help us out of our own end.
Can I add the amount of 1 on 1 tackles yet again that stopped NZ players in their tracks, including Sheck - plays his part....football is more than scoring points, you need a few who shut the opposition down and simply play their part - this is Parker

I said it then and I’ll say it again

told you so.

you only need to give a bloke who is over 2m and runs 10.6s over 100m a bit of oconfidence until he kills it. Those asking him to be dropped earlier in the season after 3 games need to have a hard look at themselves and ask if they care about continuity and consistency.

That try saver at the end said it all. Beast

Parker should bulk up further and become a second rower. His defence is too good to be missed in the 17 but i just dont see a starting spot for him when Walker is back.

If he bulked up he would be the perfect second row/centre cover.
i would resign him this year as he's off contract for cheap as depth. He's one of our best defenders and most passionate player, he just doesn't have that natural ability that excels him in attack like what we need for our modern day centre. Would do well at Blacktown and a backup for harper or walker.

i would resign him this year as he's off contract for cheap as depth. He's one of our best defenders and most passionate player, he just doesn't have that natural ability that excels him in attack like what we need for our modern day centre. Would do well at Blacktown and a backup for harper or walker.
By all the reports he loves the club and it close with the trbos

i would say he would be a very formidable player off the bench. He is that good in defence. If you have him in your 18-21 your doing pretty well.

He needs to fix his defence. Watching from the ground on the weekend and his defence is terrible. He was rushing in a taking nobody, turning in circles etc. Luckily he is so quick he can turn a chase when we are down field but on our line is going to be an issue.
Fixed!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4