Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jason Saab

Hibyemama

Reserve Grader
Reaction score
Saab had a blinder. whilst his tackle today won us the game (or at least avoided GP), he needs to improve his lateral movement in defence when the opposition is coming at him front on. But boy, Saab and Harper is starting to gel on that right side.

Mataiforever

Bencher
Reaction score
i would resign him this year as he's off contract for cheap as depth. He's one of our best defenders and most passionate player, he just doesn't have that natural ability that excels him in attack like what we need for our modern day centre. Would do well at Blacktown and a backup for harper or walker.
By all the reports he loves the club and it close with the trbos

i would say he would be a very formidable player off the bench. He is that good in defence. If you have him in your 18-21 your doing pretty well.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Reaction score
Has Saab moved into the top 5 all time fastest badge kissers..?

He is surely loving life on the peninsula, which is great to see after what happened in the off season.

Budgewoi Eagle

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
He needs to fix his defence. Watching from the ground on the weekend and his defence is terrible. He was rushing in a taking nobody, turning in circles etc. Luckily he is so quick he can turn a chase when we are down field but on our line is going to be an issue.
Fixed!

Shoe1

First Grader
Reaction score
The NRL's punishment will be worse than any court punishment I reckon (I think they will suspend him even if he is found not guilty). We should name him in the 21 this week so that any NRL suspension can start and be served while he is injured.
not in the bubble, so I doubt he can be named.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Reaction score
The NRL's punishment will be worse than any court punishment I reckon (I think they will suspend him even if he is found not guilty). We should name him in the 21 this week so that any NRL suspension can start and be served while he is injured.
You are right I reckon he will get some weeks if found guilty. We should have given him a self imposed sanction during the off season Brent Naden style

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
Saab is a great signing. IMO he will develop into one of the best wingers in the game.
Not only that, if he stays healthy he will bring people through the gate. Lots of them.
In tandem with Turbo our capacity for spectacular long range tries has instantly gone from zero to hero, and to see it live is well worth the effort.

Peter7

Reaction score
Has Saab moved into the top 5 all time fastest badge kissers..?

He is surely loving life on the peninsula, which is great to see after what happened in the off season.
Yeah, good to see him happy.
I did notice he got confused after one try and started banging the NRL logo on his right chest instead of the Manly badge on the other side Lol

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Reaction score
i would resign him this year as he's off contract for cheap as depth. He's one of our best defenders and most passionate player, he just doesn't have that natural ability that excels him in attack like what we need for our modern day centre. Would do well at Blacktown and a backup for harper or walker.
If he keeps getting buckled with literally every run he takes he won't have a very long career I don't think.. needs to incorporate some late footwork at the line so he doesn't absorb so much contact lol.. love the passion though with his runs though. Don't really know if his cut out to be a forward but.. in the NRL anyway

The Indian

Bencher
Reaction score
If he keeps getting buckled with literally every run he takes he won't have a very long career I don't think.. needs to incorporate some late footwork at the line so he doesn't absorb so much contact lol.. love the passion though with his runs though. Don't really know if his cut out to be a forward but.. in the NRL anyway

Yep I cringe every time Parker takes a hit up (for his own safety) . He runs so straight up and down blokes just set their feet and shoulders and tee off on him. A step or a slight change of angle just before the defensive line would be advisable for his own health. Such a courageous footballer though, can't wish him anything but the best though.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
15 13 2 344 26
15 13 2 311 26
14 11 3 105 24
14 11 3 176 22
14 9 5 122 20
13 7 6 33 16