Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL's punishment will be worse than any court punishment I reckon (I think they will suspend him even if he is found not guilty). We should name him in the 21 this week so that any NRL suspension can start and be served while he is injured.
not in the bubble, so I doubt he can be named.

The NRL's punishment will be worse than any court punishment I reckon (I think they will suspend him even if he is found not guilty). We should name him in the 21 this week so that any NRL suspension can start and be served while he is injured.
You are right I reckon he will get some weeks if found guilty. We should have given him a self imposed sanction during the off season Brent Naden style

Has Saab moved into the top 5 all time fastest badge kissers..?

He is surely loving life on the peninsula, which is great to see after what happened in the off season.
Yeah, good to see him happy.
I did notice he got confused after one try and started banging the NRL logo on his right chest instead of the Manly badge on the other side Lol

i would resign him this year as he's off contract for cheap as depth. He's one of our best defenders and most passionate player, he just doesn't have that natural ability that excels him in attack like what we need for our modern day centre. Would do well at Blacktown and a backup for harper or walker.
If he keeps getting buckled with literally every run he takes he won't have a very long career I don't think.. needs to incorporate some late footwork at the line so he doesn't absorb so much contact lol.. love the passion though with his runs though. Don't really know if his cut out to be a forward but.. in the NRL anyway

If he keeps getting buckled with literally every run he takes he won't have a very long career I don't think.. needs to incorporate some late footwork at the line so he doesn't absorb so much contact lol.. love the passion though with his runs though. Don't really know if his cut out to be a forward but.. in the NRL anyway

Yep I cringe every time Parker takes a hit up (for his own safety) . He runs so straight up and down blokes just set their feet and shoulders and tee off on him. A step or a slight change of angle just before the defensive line would be advisable for his own health. Such a courageous footballer though, can't wish him anything but the best though.

And another article

One of my favorites Saab, and it's been ages since I found one - Jamie Lyon being the last one for me....Dylan Walker until all the issues. Steve Menzies. But my top 5 ever Sea Eagles in this order:

1. Jamie Lyon
2. Steve Menzies
3. Matt Orford
4. Nik Kosef
5. Dylan Walker

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4