Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you like dags?
Bazza says Hi!!

07787F7E-2963-47D0-91CD-F2D761C087FA.jpeg

He's definitely improving now with a few tries. Confidence with the high ball too. Fair play to him after all the criticism. He still needs to work on his defence and positioning. But good to see him coming along and getting better.

I‘ll admit I was calling for Tuipolotu to be given a run instead a month ago. There was no sign of the speed or high ball threat we assumed and his defensive flaws were obvious.

Happy to be proven wrong and I the improvement he’s shown in the last couple of weeks is impressive. Even his defensive reads today were better, even if the tackle execution wasn’t.

If he scores mor than he lets in, happy with that.

Lets be honest - the kid is a flyer and super in the air....once he adds that bit more power on returns/hitups along with sticking better defensively with contact, will be a Manly favourite for years to come.
Also had poor service with ordinary attacking kicks in previous games, soon as that kick went up Saturday it was pinpoint allowing him to leap and make the grab...was cheering but not overly surprised with Saab winning the contest, any time DCE lands that quality kick Saab will be s serious shot at 4 points

Sensational ... he has got the running straight to the line mastered ... now to work on that pesky tackling business ... only 3 missed tackles out of 5 yesterday ... and I am 100% certain that just because he has got nowhere near the eight kicks that have put up for him yet ... he will eventually get one ...
Well, that didn't take long. Here's to hoping he has another ripper of a game this weekend.

Go Saab!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4