Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If another employer was offering you more money, better working conditions (shot at first grade) and was closer to where you prefer to live....why not
He is under contract to Illawarra who have selected him in First Grade for several matches this season. I can't believe Illawarra would even consider releasing him for such a pi**weak excuse.
They obviously have better winger options.

Am I the only person that thinks this kid should move closer to his employer rather than dictate to his employer? Tens of thousands of people each year move to be nearer to where they work.
Baby steps for this overgrown baby!
That would seem a simple solution to me! Bizarre really.

He is under contract to Illawarra who have selected him in First Grade for several matches this season. I can't believe Illawarra would even consider releasing him for such a pi**weak excuse.
I think the weakness of the excuse is the reason they are playing hardball with the release.

Oh yeah I'm talking from Saabs point of view.

Saints should tell him to get stuffed

Yes, but as you have seen in the past few years, if the player (or their manager) isn't happy, and then doesn't turn up to training or mails it in accordingly, then the club has no choice but to let them go.

Apparently he lives at Merrylands not Newtown. He is also a primary family carer hence his reason for wanting to play and train with a Sydney club rather than Illawarra

Apparently he lives at Merrylands not Newtown. He is also a primary family carer hence his reason for wanting to play and train with a Sydney club rather than Illawarra
Merrylands !? Dez will set up a place on the beaches - even more enticing to join the sea eagles @;)

Am I the only person that thinks this kid should move closer to his employer rather than dictate to his employer? Tens of thousands of people each year move to be nearer to where they work.
Baby steps for this overgrown baby!
Imagine if he had to commute from Trollhatten - the traditional home of Saab - the people who brought you centreline keyed ignition and pop out coffee holders on your dashboard.

Was I trolling just then?

U just know the Manly song sheet is singing when Under the radar signings get done. We shouldn't get too excited it Been a long time since we done anything exciting in that recruitment as opposed to retention space.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4