[Resurrected] Jason ferris v cherry evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
comparing the two halves from our worst seasons. Have to say i loved watching ferris but cant say i feel the same watching cherry
I know he has a fan club on here and i know i am never joining that club. So id love to hear from the neutrals re cherry if we have any.

But for sheer entertainment i loved watching ferris who had heaps of ticker, led by example , even though his skills are not in cherrys ballpark. He was awesome

Losses were hard but in the beagles day but they were easier to watch
Was it the different expectation ? Maybe time erases the pain. Probably but this team makes me angry where i had a soft spot for the beegs

And remeber sharpie was in charge.

I think the comparison he is trying to make is similar to Green and DCE, DCE has a great all round skillset and leads by example but doesn't really play smart even though he is very intelligent. Green has less skills but has some football smarts about him that make him effective.

No-one is suggesting you would take Green over DCE just that there is more disappointment in a loss when you have such a quality player in your team.(you expect more)

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Comparing halves for our worst SEASONS and ENTERTAINMENT value. The words are there, even though skills are poles apart

I enjoyed warching ferris, i dislike watching cherry.
What about you.

I also ASKED. Is it a different expectation or time that makes it seem easier

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
comparing the two halves from our worst seasons. Have to say i loved watching ferris but cant say i feel the same watching cherry
I know he has a fan club on here and i know i am never joining that club. So id love to hear from the neutrals re cherry if we have any.

But for sheer entertainment i loved watching ferris who had heaps of ticker, led by example , even though his skills are not in cherrys ballpark. He was awesome

Losses were hard but in the beagles day but they were easier to watch
Was it the different expectation ? Maybe time erases the pain. Probably but this team makes me angry where i had a soft spot for the beegs

And remeber sharpie was in charge.
Comparing a womanizing criminal who was a reserve grader at best to an international and manly captain hmm

Have another beer mate.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2010-05-11/ferris-arrested-after-sentencing-no-show/429962

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Comparing a womanizing criminal who was a reserve grader at best to an international and manly captain hmm

Have another beer mate.

Ferris is a crim. Who knew ?
Im sober dude.
I was comparing entertainment value not rap sheets or tupperware collections, but i heard ferris had a pantry to die for. Does cherry ?

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have to agree. Have never really enjoyed watching DCE play. Just lacks something that makes you want to cheer for the guy. Michael Monaghan was someone from around that era that I really liked to watch - skillful, always gave everything he had.

Yep another guy who just made you happy to supprt him. Great example

winnyason

Bencher
****en lame post. Ferris your ****ing kidding he barely a park footballer.
Our coach who cant inspire the troops is the issue.

Clay

Bencher
I remember as kid being so disappointed when I read in the paper he was joining manly, the first time that ever happened. I idolised all Manly players up untill that point

sheridanstand78

First Grader
DCE is not imposing himself, his game is all too easily read by opposition defences. The spark has gone from DCE. He was poor again today, very poor and you see an ageing Cooper Cronk get the job done with a minimum of fuss!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
DCE has represented at all levels something Ferris did not achieve
Quality players excel in big matches just like DCE put in a match winning SOO performance against the Blues
DCE has been under performing at club level but so has our team .

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
DCE has represented at all levels something Ferris did not achieve
Quality players excel in big matches just like DCE put in a match winning SOO performance against the Blues
DCE has been under performing at club level but so has our team .
Hard to fly like an eagle when your coached by a turkey

Volley

Bencher
Ferris was a brilliant back slapper and high fiver. I remember after they got thumped in ‘02 Ferris took it upon himself to lift the side, so he just started back patting and high fiving everyone for any decent play they made. It actually worked and they nearly made the 8.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I have to agree. Have never really enjoyed watching DCE play. Just lacks something that makes you want to cheer for the guy. Michael Monaghan was someone from around that era that I really liked to watch - skillful, always gave everything he had.
Good call... Mona’s, represents the beginning of our ascension out of the darkness and the re-installation of toughness and discipline into our club. They were good days.

Holmsey

Bencher
Daly was one if very few tonight who can hold his head high. He was one of our best, scoring a try and setting up one. He tried to rev up the boys and lifted himself but barely anyone went with him. And what's the b s about DCE not being good to watch. Think back to us vs the dogs round 4 last year? At top flight Daly Cherry Evans is an exceptional halfback. It's not his fault our season has been poor, he is doing as much as he can.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14