[Resurrected] jamil hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So the police intercepted 514kgs of cocaine & substituted it for a harmless substance before releasing it.

That's a serious amount of yayo.

Did he do a hammy running from the cops? Treated for a leg injury prior to being charged.

Once again, thanks Bozo and whoever you’re recruiting man (Dave Nable?) was, who brought the Hopoate stain to the Northern Beaches.

Wonderful return on your investment.

Once again, thanks Bozo and whoever you’re recruiting man (Dave Nable?) was, who brought the Hopoate stain to the Northern Beaches.

Wonderful return on your investment.
They brought bad publicity.

But hoppa and will helped us to premierships, and the other brothers gave us some good results in the junior leagues.

So much potential squandered.

You never know, Lehi might stay and kick on.

THIS is why our club needs to distance itself from muppets and people of poor moral stature.

If we have people on our books who have had repeat DV or drink driving issues, or are 'known' to police...... we need to cut them loose. For the good of our club, our reputation, and our standing in our community.

These guys don't seem to 'improve' over time.... so cut the cancers out EARLY.

This Hopoate crew are a disgrace.

We don't need them.

100% agree. But while families like the Hopoate's keep on producing talented league players, clubs (including Manly as we have seen with that very family) will always keep them hanging around hoping to cash in on that talent instead of telling them to hit the bricks like they should.

The reality is that Manly should have told John Hopoate and his family to tell their story walking long ago ... more trouble than they've been worth despite that John and Will are Manly premiership winners.

The 26-year-old cried and waved at his young daughter, who appeared in court along with his father John, mother Brenda and NRL player brother Will.

I feel sad for his young daughter who is a victim

I feel sad for all the other sons and daughters who are also victims of drug dealers

I feel sad for Jamils Mother and other good role models of the family

I feel sad for the ones that are lost in their own selfishness and have no self control

Because they are out of control lost souls

The Good news is that There is hope for those that choose it

because with hope anything is possible

Yea but he’s an NRL player he has to be innocent. Too bad he has never played for Manly hey guys. Fu.....g grub. Although the NRL is doing fine fighting them head high tackles and fighting for the future of the player, so everything looks good on the outside with Vlandys face at the helm.Great timing hey. Sarcasm intended and then some.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4