Jamil Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
Jamil Hopoate has been sacked by Parra for a behaviour issue while in camp.

Would you have him back?

Leave Will in a difficult position now too I'd assume.

HA HA HA.......Fruit never falls far from the tree.....Wonder how Dad will go now with no boys there next year as leverage.

Blowfly said:
What odds he'll be at the Dogs?

They always seem to have room in the cap and Des will be interested I'd imagine.

WOuld be in a different grade so wouldn't count in the NRL cap

NO. If Parra sacked him he must really be trouble.
Wasn't he also repremanded for planking when at Manly?
I've not seen the kid play but I reckon his career has been greatly boosted by his surname. I'm sumizing that he was only picked up by Parra because they wanted his older brother. I could be wrong.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I bet they are working on ways of winding out the whole clan apart from Will. It's the Parramatta way, screwing folks over.

Have a great time over there Harrison, Lussick and Hopoate. Career suicide.

The Who said:
NO. If Parra sacked him he must really be trouble.
Wasn't he also repremanded for planking when at Manly?
I've not seen the kid play but I reckon his career has been greatly boosted by his surname. I'm sumizing that he was only picked up by Parra because they wanted his older brother. I could be wrong.

I have never seen him play, but the general opinion of his football ability has been that he is more talented than Will coming through the grades

I'd have him back in a flash. He's got raw talent and just needs some discipline, as he hasn't exactly got a clean sheet, but then in the NRL it seems to be part of the culture with those who don't have a career outside of the game.

All the Hopoate kids are great talents and they belong on the Northern Beaches. Unfortunately we'll have wait a few years for Will to come back home and he will, if all his brothers are here, providing the $ are right!

Once again the Daily Terror has pictured a former Manly player wearing Manly colours while spelling out his indescretions. He's a Parramatta bad boy isn't he ? So why the Manly colours ? No photos exist of him wearing blue and yella ???

I've seen him play. A different package to will. He's a gallen style forward, Goes all day. Come home.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6