Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jbb/james said:
After Jamie's name mentioned on forums and in the press, how let down will the tits supporters be if they sign Tonga. What a colossal let down that would be. Especially after the chest beating from the CEO. Tate would be OK as long as they dont expect a winger to score tries as the only ball he will get is on kick returns
Well whoever they're trying to sign is second choice after they failed to sign Jennings. That does'nt sound like Jamie....

Club sent me an e-mail guys, and expressly told me Jamie Lyon ain't going anywhere. Thank Christ.

Jatz Crackers said:
Thank goodness. I had just finished writing up my step by step guide to panicking unnecessarily.

You'd sell plenty to some posters on the forum, including me. lol

clubs move players on to keep the marquee players, not move on marquee players like jamie.

Moving jamie on is like Sharks moving Gallen on..

Mal Cochrane said:
clubs move players on to keep the marquee players, not move on marquee players like jamie.

Moving jamie on is like Sharks moving Gallen on..

Or the Panthers moving on Luke Lewis. Oh, wait…

I told myself I would not panic about any rumour threads in 2013 and can confess I have failed already.
Jamie seems to get better every game he plays and I certainly hope he finishes his career as a Sea Eagle. Legend player and bloke. Less than two months before kickoff. Jamie to set up Manly's first try.

Lets hope it is the same source that had
Snake > Dragons & Roosters
Matai > Cronulla
Kite > Tigers
Ballin > Raiders
Wolfie, Rose, Gulavao et al > ESL or (insert any club here )

Good thing we locked in Foz, DCE and Choc otherwise we'd have no one left.

Relax Nicci. If your club was enduring life-threatening off-field dramas, and was outright favourites with the bookies to 'win' the wooden spoon, you probably wouldn't try too hard to dampen a rumour that was generating any interest or ray of hope for the remaining fans. Would you?

The beauty of Manly is we have never been dependent on one star - even when we have had some of the game's biggest ever stars.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Relax Nicci. If your club was enduring life-threatening off-field dramas, and was outright favourites with the bookies to 'win' the wooden spoon, you probably wouldn't try too hard to dampen a rumour that was generating any interest or ray of hope for the remaining fans. Would you?

The beauty of Manly is we have never been dependent on one star - even when we have had some of the game's biggest ever stars.

Agree, but no Manly player should ever be allowed to leave without the club clearing it with me.

Could it be Ken Arthurson. He's been living on the Gold Coast for some time now and I understand he's off contract. Did he play any centre....was mainly a half back. Maybe they got the position wrong too.

The Titans are desperate to get fat boy Idris out of Robina Maccas and on the training paddock. First it was Jennings, now Lyon. I'm sure the ex-Titans boys at Manly have told Jamie of Carty's brilliant coaching style, and the even more impressive mis-management at the top. Who's next...?:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6