Jamie Lyon appreciation thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love him to bits, he gives me so much confidence that he will make the important tackles and that flick pass was pure class.

The look on his face when that last ball got to him. We were in row 8 right on that corner post. The look on his face I had no doubt that we were going to score he knew too, better still the broncos were ****ting themselves it was awesome

Daniel said:
The look on his face when that last ball got to him. We were in row 8 right on that corner post. The look on his face I had no doubt that we were going to score he knew too, better still the broncos were ****ting themselves it was awesome

That's the thing, as soon as he got the ball i knew we would score, such is his class and skill to put wolf away.

I have always said on this site.
Great talent, great leader and true role model.
My favourite player!

my wife and i have come to an agreement. Tonight i am allowed to cal her holy land jamie and do whatever i like to it as long as it doesnt result in pregnancy. this is biscuits, logging out,\.

A True Manly Great, I hope he doesn't leave or retire after 2013 when his current contract ends like has been stated. He is just a great complete player and takes us to great heights over and over again!!! Parra fans must still be kicking themselves he left their club

JAMIE LYON is the heart and soul of the club and is easily one of Manly's best buys. LEGEND.

mcatt said:
Manly champion! I think he definitely gets the #3 jersey in our greatest team.

Of the younger ones Whare impresses me with his skills. He could be the next Jamie Lyon if we can only hang onto him.

Like it or not as well, we can all thank the awesome Crusher for him being here. We shouldn't forget that.

Wish he was 20 not 30, so we could have another decade of his brilliance.....a true champion!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4