Jamie Humphreys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
But Manly saw something in him too, which is why he’s been on our books for years and part of our top 30.

Souths have told Ilias to look elsewhere and have Dodd arriving from England. He is an unknown. We have DCE, who is not ready to retire and is not an unknown. It seems Souths (and Bennett) can provide him a better and more immediate opportunity than we can. How do you know Humphries isn’t chasing that opportunity at his own request? How do you know Manly hasn’t purchased a gun rookie half that is four years younger than Jamie and prepared to wait for DCE’s eventual retirement? A waiting time that Jamie cannot afford? Wait, I think they just did.

Sure, it’s a better narrative that the super coach is clued in to good prospects and our own coach is a blithering idiot, but it’s seems there is more to it…
Yes, yes and yes young Len. All things considered when I went on my little rant.

In all seriousness, Seibold (with his selections), might have saved more than 14 points from being scored against Manly, in that game.

Of course we will never know whether Manly could have scored 14 or more points in that game. Because bizarrely, with his career (and Manly’s season) increasingly on the line, coach Seibold chose not to pick a halfback.

That’s what angers people.

Pete W

Bencher
In my opinion if Latrell didn't get himself suspended for the 2021 Grand Final then Souths win that premiership.
I'll never forget Bennett post match when Trell was put on report, clearly heading for time on the sideline. The normally cool and composed Wayne knew at that moment they couldn't win the GF. Rarely have seen him so visibly rattled.

manly al

First Grader
It happens. The mighty Panthers scored a whopping 6 whole points yesterday.

I didn't see it but listened on radio (had a long drive) and sounds like they were terrible and lucky to even get 6. And that was at Penrith, against Cows who were missing 6 Origin players. Pennies were missing some stars too but still had most of their premiership winning pack.

And they had so-called 'young gun' half Brad Schneider, who has played NRL. The ABC commentators didn't hold back in ripping his terrible performance!
Guess that there will be always some variables in any result and if that early 2 nd half Lawton [ who had a pretty decent dig ] was a bit better directed towards Talau , could have changed the course of the game Manly 's way in no small way .
Guess also the ongoing point is that if a more workman like half like Humphries could have played a role or given some reasonable time in the game , may well have been that subtle difference to also swing the game in Manly 's favor .
As much as Manly did underperform to what ever extent , Souths were not that much better

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 7 8 -47 18