James Tedesco Contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only reason the TPA’s haven’t absolutely killed the game in the eyes of the average supporter is because it’s in our blood to hope and believe that our particular bunch of also-rans can beat the shiny bastards.
Don't worry, we will!

Meanwhile ... I've noticed a few clubs paying for families to travel overseas lately, to honour 'milestones'. When the NRL itself spends money honouring certain players 'milestones' they are hardly going to look at that. Not to mention the blatant Smith & Thurston benefit concert.
Sometimes I think @Technical Coach is the only league fan who thinks the cap is working fine.

Seems as though he is in the clear because he is cooperating.. every other club that goes under the microscope mustn’t be cooperating like the roosters do :think:

Don't worry, we will!

Meanwhile ... I've noticed a few clubs paying for families to travel overseas lately, to honour 'milestones'. When the NRL itself spends money honouring certain players 'milestones' they are hardly going to look at that. Not to mention the blatant Smith & Thurston benefit concert.
Sometimes I think @Technical Coach is the only league fan who thinks the cap is working fine.
I've said the total opposite at all times, i don't support a cap of any kind.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt you are being sarcastic here with a poor delivery out of "dummy" half.

I've said the total opposite at all times, i don't support a cap of any kind.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt you are being sarcastic here with a poor delivery out of "dummy" half.[/QUOTE

No way, never has he advocated the cap. From what I have read of his postings, he would have to be more opposed to the constraints of the cap than any other poster on this site.

Thoughts on today’s game TC?

Obviously well structured defences and no fatigue that could easily handle each teams over-used go to plays that need to develop further options/variety to challenge the Roosters and Storm semi final time.

Not enough passing variety out of dummy half but you don't expect that from both our hookers as that is not their strong points, DCE still needs to take more direct straight ownership of the middle and feeding the forwards at the add line to keep things direct and simple.

The over reliance of Jake to be the link man who determines whether to pass to a second man, take the tackle or offer a short pass needs to be cut back at times.(it is too much plan A plan B or plan C) without any sharpness or footwork to keep the middle honest.

DCE has played too much behind second man plays for most of his playing career at Manly, he doesn't like owning the middle third but i'm sure DCE could working tightly with the power forwards in a more short straight off the hip way.

The standard reply of "DCE is a better spontaneous on the edges player" really is a cop out and limiting his potential.

Manly need to get back to simplifying through the middle, playing more short and direct at speed before hitting the edges with variety, DCE needs to own the add line and promote this straightness otherwise he will fall back to playing unders lacking options.

Obviously well structured defences and no fatigue that could easily handle each teams over-used go to plays that need to develop further options/variety to challenge the Roosters and Storm semi final time.

Not enough passing variety out of dummy half but you don't expect that from both our hookers as that is not their strong points, DCE still needs to take more direct straight ownership of the middle and feeding the forwards at the add line to keep things direct and simple.

The over reliance of Jake to be the link man who determines whether to pass to a second man, take the tackle or offer a short pass needs to be cut back at times.(it is too much plan A plan B or plan C) without any sharpness or footwork to keep the middle honest.

DCE has played too much behind second man plays for most of his playing career at Manly, he doesn't like owning the middle third but i'm sure DCE could working tightly with the power forwards in a more short straight off the hip way.

The standard reply of "DCE is a better spontaneous on the edges player" really is a cop out and limiting his potential.

Manly need to get back to simplifying through the middle, playing more short and direct at speed before hitting the edges with variety, DCE needs to own the add line and promote this straightness otherwise he will fall back to playing unders lacking options.

Very stop start... they certainly seem to have deviated from the up the gits offload power game from earlier in the season. Maybe a good thing? API was awesome today.

Very stop start... they certainly seem to have deviated from the up the gits offload power game from earlier in the season. Maybe a good thing? API was awesome today.
Oh by the way i read your reply in relation to Fainu's "stinging defence" has stinging been redefined these days lol.

I think you are referring to the one or two driving tackles he made that were more by chance than instigated and stinging.

He did make a nice low down tackle that was gutsy against a hard runner during this game that was all quality defending near the try line.

In saying that 19 tackles in 53mins played is not a good enough work rate even if you can't always compare tackle rates by time on field.(possesion flow, fatigue, amount of completed sets etc etc all play their part)

In saying that 19 tackles in 53mins played is not a good enough work rate even if you can't always compare tackle rates by time on field.(possesion flow, fatigue, amount of completed sets etc etc all play their part)

So 19 tackles in 53mins played is not a good enough work rate despite the possibility that we might only been defending for 10 sets of six during this period???

Is that what you are saying?

Oh by the way i read your reply in relation to Fainu's "stinging defence" has stinging been redefined these days lol.

I think you are referring to the one or two driving tackles he made that were more by chance than instigated and stinging.

He did make a nice low down tackle that was gutsy against a hard runner during this game that was all quality defending near the try line.

Love your work mate, and appreciate much of what you post. However, I’m a MASSIVE Fainu fan, and believe he will become a very special player.

So 19 tackles in 53mins played is not a good enough work rate despite the possibility that we might only been defending for 10 sets of six during this period???

Is that what you are saying?
Like i said you can't always take stats at face value, but if that is the case he should have more energy in the bank to tackle more over a short period with so much stoppages.

Just saying it is a common pattern Bob, even if at times stats can be padded or taken out of context.

Last edited:
Picks his defence up and work rate we have a great player, if not then just a good player.
Absolutely. The article about him needing to learn how to defend in the middle this week was timely. Not the finished product yet, and API has him covered in defence by a stretch. But he may end up being a very special player.

Not at an arms length? Were promises made by the club regarding TPAs? Were other clubs disadvantaged by the Roosters use of TPAs? I don’t believe it who would have thought. The Clayton’s rules which appear only to be applied for relocation initiatives.
For any tpa simply saying the phrase “arms length” is sufficient.

Manly’s problem was that they forgot to insert those words in the tpa.

Absolutely. The article about him needing to learn how to defend in the middle this week was timely. Not the finished product yet, and API has him covered in defence by a stretch. But he may end up being a very special player.
Api might have him covered in defence but Finau has him covered In being able to actually pass from dummy half which is pretty important for a no.9

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4