Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

James Tedesco Contract

Kevinward777

Multiple dodgy third party deals “allegedly” but the Roosters and James are believed to be co-operating with the integrity unit, and the club are not under any salary cap investigation.

Surprise surprise...

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Roosters star James Tedesco's family has approached lawyers as parts of the superstar's contract go under the microscope from the NRL Integrity Unit, reports 9News reporter Danny Weidler.

According to Weidler's report Tedesco has third-party agreements that are being carefully looked at following a split between the 26-year-old fullback and his former manager Isaac Moses.

"I want to emphasise now that Tedesco has done nothing wrong and the Roosters are not under some sort of salary cap investigation. They are co-operating. @:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/james-tedesco-in-contract-dispute-in-messy-fall-out-following-manager-split/94092052-d820-484e-8065-159f668f62e6

manlyfan76

Parra Trolls are the best.
Premium Member
This will be covered up quicker than the Panama papers.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Yet the NRL integrity unit spent two years investigating us digging through every email, emptying every filing cabinet, taking peoples phones, interviewing ex-crims, disgruntled ex players......

Last edited:

sheridanstand78

How dare you insinuate that the Politis City Ford Roosters would ever rort the salary cap. This is an outrage!! Everyone knows that they are clean cause Greenturd says so!! Another nail in the coffin for the fair and equatable NRL salary cap!

Lyonstomenzies

Premium Member
I think I have mentioned it before but I do business with a former sponsor and board member of the Roosters that no longer sponsors them.

After chatting footy with him the other day I asked why he dropped the sponsorship and he said that his business “just couldn’t afford it anymore”. I said to him I bet those brown paper bags are hard to cover up from the accountants?? He laughed and and said “they weren’t getting any smaller as the years went on”. I know he was just joking but he has made similar jokes before and many times over the last 8 years Ive know him.

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I like how it is simply a look over Tedesco's odd contract, but not at all anything to do with the Roosters salary cap....
"Hello Roosters - 2 + 2 = 4....if they are looking at the contract of a player on your roster, it is most certainly a look at your salary cap.
If this was a Manly player, I have little doubt the media would be all over it like hyena's on an injured antelope.

47MVEagle

Such a joke how a blind eye is turned to the likes of the Roosters, Broncos & Storm's blatant salary cap abuse by the NRL & the media yet (as mentioned already by @The Wheel), the slightest hint of any discretion at Manly & we're under the microscope for 2 years.

Batty

Such a joke how a blind eye is turned to the likes of the Roosters, Broncos & Storm's blatant salary cap abuse by the NRL & the media yet (as mentioned already by @The Wheel), the slightest hint of any discretion at Manly & we're under the microscope for 2 years.
How about blatantly telling the media that you were waiting on the Panthers to finalise your TPA contract and the NRL does nothing about it.... astonishing.

The favouritism and agendas within the NRL ranks are appalling.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
How about blatantly telling the media that you were waiting on the Panthers to finalise your TPA contract and the NRL does nothing about it.... astonishing.

That one sure went right under the carpet, didn't it.

Batty

That one sure went right under the carpet, didn't it.
And that's the issue. Clearly the NRL wants/requires the Panthers to be successful. They have "NRL advocates" within various forms of media that discourage any hype or investigation.

On the other hand, you have us, lowest membership, lowest Sydney club crowd attendance and they investigate us till the cows come home and we are crucified accross all forms of media (over the definition of "arms length") hoping the process will force an outcome that will benefit the NRL....eg relocation.

It's enough to drive you from the game.

bob dylan

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Geez thats rough, next they will want to look at

Cronks Deal
Kearys Deal
Creightons deal
Mitchells deal (which might be more than a little interesting from what I hear and what goes on with his bro Shaq)
Ryan Halls deal

I hope Nick can stamp this out and quickly, god forbid they are required to play under the same rules as the other Sydney clubs

manlyfan76

Parra Trolls are the best.
Premium Member
Simple solution is to move the roosters, to a tax haven off shore.

simon64

Premium Member

Ah yes.....This was a personal highlight. How they let this slide is a joke.

They dragged our club through the mud because they couldn't be sure that some TPA's were at arm's length. Then Baloney comes out and blatantly tells the media his Keno deal was not at arm's length because the club was working on sorting it out and........."crickets chirping".

At least TRY and appear to be fair FFS.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
1. His old manager will get the blame
2. Roosters will get off.
3. Decoy will be us rubbed out of the finals for Lane snorting the nose beers

Latest posts

Top Bottom