James Segeyaro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So how is this guy going so far? Im certain he is better than croker but will need the fitness and to learn all the plays for 1st grade.

Geez some people are pretty harsh on here. Personally I hope he cracks 1st grade for us and cements a spot for the rest of the season.
His online content is an a little insight to his brand and lifestyle. I guess when you put your neck out with content people will always form an opinion and unfortunately it’s mostly negative. I guess that comes from a place of jealousy as it’s easy to rubbish someone online.
He shows he has drive and ambition to have his things on the side while resurrecting his NRL career.
I’m sure it’s been a bumpy road for him and definitely is no angel but good luck to on the road back to the top league.

Jayden Nikorima,Kamikamica,Jarrod Mullen,Brandon Smith,Cam Munster....all upstanding citizens of the Storm.
Yes Mullen signed with their feeder club(just like Segeyaro).
I don’t think Bellamy gives a f&&@ who he signs as long as he wins games.

When and how is Seggy aloud to play for Manly ,does he have to be included in or top 30 ?
If covid hits,he can play before round 11 if needed and we have no one who can play 9 or if we need makeshift halves etc....(same for a massive injury toll I guess,might have to apply to NRL for exemption if injury and not covid related).
Otherwise after round 11 all feeder club players may be eligible(not sure if it is non-covid whether we have to apply to NRL or not).
I think we are keeping spot 30 open for Fainu if he can come back before end of year.

I don’t think Bellamy gives a f&&@ who he signs as long as he wins games.
He probably does,but if he believes they can be redeemed he will take a chance.
As we have seen with Munster/Smith and recently Kamikamica he can't keep everyone on the straight and narrow.

The Turbo brothers mate. A good watch too.

This is one of their media appearances I was thinking of. The two presenters are super 'blokey', yeaaah mate, throw in the F-bombs, etc - and both Turbos could be forgiven for being part of the F-bomb herd in that context.

On the contrary, they both keep it polite, friendly, up tempo, and still very watchable - without the need to go into an F-bomb a thon. They know that their family, friends, club, sponsors etc monitor what they do in public. They are a credit to the club and to us as fans.

If covid hits,he can play before round 11 if needed and we have no one who can play 9 or if we need makeshift halves etc....(same for a massive injury toll I guess,might have to apply to NRL for exemption if injury and not covid related).
Otherwise after round 11 all feeder club players may be eligible(not sure if it is non-covid whether we have to apply to NRL or not).
I think we are keeping spot 30 open for Fainu if he can come back before end of year.
We’ve got 3 spots available still in our top 30 so segeyaro could easily slot in to one of them.

Geez some people are pretty harsh on here. Personally I hope he cracks 1st grade for us and cements a spot for the rest of the season.
His online content is an a little insight to his brand and lifestyle. I guess when you put your neck out with content people will always form an opinion and unfortunately it’s mostly negative. I guess that comes from a place of jealousy as it’s easy to rubbish someone online.
He shows he has drive and ambition to have his things on the side while resurrecting his NRL career.
I’m sure it’s been a bumpy road for him and definitely is no angel but good luck to on the road back to the top league.
My comments relating to his "brand" and "lifestyle" have nothing to do with jealousy.

His drive and ambition should be channeled first and foremost into re-gaining the trust of the NRL, the clubs concerned, and the public that supports those clubs. He a convicted drug cheat.

I'm pleased that he appears driven for success; perhaps he needs some smarter people around him to help him with that journey. If he does make it - great!

Here's an example of not having the smartest tools in the shed around you as a player, and currently in the spotlight: Cameron Munster. Great player, huge "lad", though. Jahrome Hughes and Harry Grant have already scored the big new extension deals at the Storm, Munster is being asked to take much less (than his current contract, which expires in 2023 and is worth a lot) for any extension from 2024 onward.

Munster is taped with the Cheese late last year partying hard with some white substance around.
Munster's manager? Braith Anasta. Need we say more. Lots of branding and lifestyle happened that day. If they re-made Dumb and Dumber, these two may be up for the title roles.

By all means, folks, work on your personal branding, become an 'influencer', leave everyone transfixed by your obviously enviable lifestyle. Nothing like a side-hustle or three to keep your eyes fixed on the big goals. It certainly lets your team-mates know that you're there for them in the trenches when the going gets tough.

We’ve got 3 spots available still in our top 30 so segeyaro could easily slot in to one of them.
Currently 29 showing on the club site. If Sione Fainu leaves it goes down to 28.
I thought there was a requirement to have a full squad of 30 by a certain date?

Currently 29 showing on the club site. If Sione Fainu leaves it goes down to 28.
I thought there was a requirement to have a full squad of 30 by a certain date?
think there is 2 dates, one for 29, one for 30. The 30 date was quite late, maybe early august from memory, but i dont trust my memory so grain of salt time

Most boomers probably didn't appreciate the vblog, but I loved it! Hopefully he is in the 1st's team sooner than later and rips it up.

Most boomers probably didn't appreciate the vblog, but I loved it! Hopefully he is in the 1st's team sooner than later and rips it up.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't classifying folk as 'boomers' a form of age discrimination - and demographic labeling of a potential minority? And it would be on suspicion rather than fact?

You've got to be kidding? He carries that heavily Americanised-urban-ghetto-tough-guy-home-boy-toxic-masculinity culture thing around with him and it's embarrassing...nothing to be jealous of at all....just a case of not wanting another dickhead to play for Manly. His brand stinks.

You've got to be kidding? He carries that heavily Americanised-urban-ghetto-tough-guy-home-boy-toxic-masculinity culture thing around with him and it's embarrassing...nothing to be jealous of at all....just a case of not wanting another dickhead to play for Manly. His brand stinks.

Are you talking about Manase or James Segeyaro or both.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10