James Segeyaro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For someone so media-aware (letting us all know how much application he is putting in), he drops a lot of F-bombs. Not compatible. I hope someone lets him know that much of his language is not acceptable for public broadcasts. Some education needed here.

The odd hip hop track insert may be a personal preference, and I'm sure that there's a lot that like it.

For me (and this probably does put a time-stamp on me, but I don't care), it's akin to being kidnapped by a Bankstown gang, locked in their boot and driven around southern Sydney subjected to 150 decibels of trap beats. (Note the amount of main-stream / rather generic products on TV that insert a hip hop soundtrack to make the product appear.....'modern').

Death would be preferable.

I suppose that there must be some outlet for those who have little to no actual musical talent.

For someone so media-aware (letting us all know how much application he is putting in), he drops a lot of F-bombs. Not compatible. I hope someone lets him know that much of his language is not acceptable for public broadcasts. Some education needed here.

The odd hip hop track insert may be a personal preference, and I'm sure that there's a lot that like it.

For me (and this probably does put a time-stamp on me, but I don't care), it's akin to being kidnapped by a Bankstown gang, locked in their boot and driven around southern Sydney subjected to 150 decibels of trap beats. (Note the amount of main-stream / rather generic products on TV that insert a hip hop soundtrack to make the product appear.....'modern').

I suppose that there must be some outlet for those who have little to no actual musical talent.
I agree

To be fair I am pretty sure his target market love it

That seriously offends you? I loved the fact he's portraying effort, direction, motivation to break into our top team who are getting blown off the park every time they hit the field. We need his explosive footwork and ex-factor at dummy half.

That seriously offends you? I loved the fact he's portraying effort, direction, motivation to break into our top team who are getting blown off the park every time they hit the field. We need his explosive footwork and ex-factor at dummy half.
Show me where in my post that I said that it seriously offends me.

Good to see him doing extras, but most players do extras anyway , But it does show he is keen to get another crack at first grade , He may get his chance if Croker can’t get his running game happening

He has actually toned it down a little if you go and watch his first video and session with Blacktown.
I hope he succeeds and he continues to put in the effort with training. Wish him all the best and hope his publicity is positive and professional now he is employed by the club.

I was against signing him to be honest.. to old and too long out of regular nrl level footy, but I think he will be in the 17 by around week 6.. we’ve been playing handicapped (by our own doing) for long enough, we need a hooker than can spark some attack and roll our forwards up the park, and even with his draw backs segeyaro is 10 times the 9 that croker is

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8