James Graham – how many weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
12 weeks! That's good not as much as it should have been but better than I expected.

Low and should be wiped out

Should have been more but happy with that/

Just listened to Greenturd crap on Fox news what a prize prick he is

Probably what was expected, but a little light on from most people's perspective. Can't see how he can claim test matches though.

Piss weak. How can they justify that this act was the equal of Travis's high shot. Garbage decision but not unexpected for the NRL's golden club. Should've got at least 16 weeks and no using tests or trials. Matai never got to use tests as counted so why should this dog grub.

Dogs fans will blow up deluxe.

He should have missed 12 NRL matches....in other words 16 weeks.

Dare I say it........butthurt Doggies ?

I thought 12 weeks was on the money. Its funny to see the peasantry over at TK STILL trying to justify his actions and plead his innocence.

I'm thinking a few choice signs may be in order for the first match against the Scumdogs next year.

strone33 said:

Plenty of us picked this time frame so not surprising. Good to see Graham standing like a stunned mullet next to Dogberg.

Probably won't bother Des and the dogs...they'll just buy another forward to cover Grahams loss.

Shouldn't be allowed to include trial games...JOKE!

silvertail said:
Didn't Matai miss out on the benefit of counting test matches?

My understanding of it is that the NZ squad wasn't selected prior to Matai fronting the judiciary so that was not considered - whether he was an automatic selection or injured or not is irrelevant.
The Poms named their squad last week with Graham named as captain.
If the Poms hadn't named their squad until next week those two games would not count so he'd really miss two trials and 10 comp games so some would say he got lucky.
He's lost the opportunity to captain his country and so he should -and what's to say he's not carrying an injury and would've been ruled out anyway.
I reckon they should've put a date on it - eg 30th May 2013 - and any games he's eligible for in that period he's suspended for.

They missed a golden opportunity to show who's boss tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4