James Graham – how many weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles 78

Will see who gets it correct?

I’m going to say 16 weeks (or same as 16 games).

The judiciary committee will need to come out hard on the punishment (once found guilty!) and allow some weeks for trial games, etc.

between 14 - 16 weeks but I heard on the radio this morning that he will get 4 week off because a glitch with test and trials. So hopefully 18 - 20 weeks.

To plead guilty I reckon greenblurgh has been making a few behind the scene phone calls.

Therefore - 7 weeks.

No fines nor suspensions for the mad monday rubbish - see above phone call reason.

I don't know about this one. What has he actually been charged with ?? Dangerous contact. A good silk could argue that nibbling on someones ear isn't anywhere near as dangerous as head high tackles, grapples or punching someone, all of which generally only get single figure suspensions. I think back to Minichello getting no weeks for nearly decapitating Dugan because of a wrongly worded charge ?

I also read somewhere that Slater doesn't want to speak of the matter any further, does that mean he will refuse to give evidence at the judiciary ? If he doesn't back up his allegation then it just comes down to circumstantial evidence, i.e. video footage and a red mark on Slaters ear. I would hope that the ARLC force Slater to appear and back up his on field claim of having been bitten, otherwise it's a pretty damning allegation to make and then walk away from.

Anyway let's see how it runs it's course but I can smell a rort in the air, dodgily worded charge, Graham pleading not guilty and Slater wishing "to move on". Realistically he should be getting 10-12 weeks for something like that but I'll be surprised if that's the outcome. Big test of the credibility of the judiciary this one.

Should be season - will be 8-12 weeks.
These other mugs claiming Graham as innocent should be advised to keep there mouths shut. It only pours more fuel on there dwindling reputation & shows their credability is in the gutter.
Now Barba claims his mate is innocent. Stick with I had no sight of what happened so I will keep out of it.
Or earn respect with, Graham had a brainsnap & it was poor form so we will accept the punishment & move on - this denial s**t shows they take ppl as idiots & have no responsability in what is a blatent guilty verdict, also dragging out this unsavoury incident.

8 weeks is the precedent.

+ 2 weeks because it was an intentional bite to the ear not a reaction to an arm in the face

+ plus 2 because it's brought the game into disrepute on rugby leagues day of days and marred what was a fantastic game of football.

12 matches is my guess.

others got banned for 8 weeks when there was an arm put across their face/mouth. Graham went looking for it and should get 16 weeks/season, but will probably get half that.

What did that rooster 20's player get for kicking in a brawl, i think last year? a year or 2? This was worse than that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6