Jamal Fogarty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I enjoyed his earlier work down on the corner & especially when he was at Green River but when he's in centrefield he looks a bit like the old man down the road.

DCE probably doesn’t need to look at Fogarty , He needs to look at some of his old highlights and start play like that , DCE is as good as any other 1/2 in the game he just needs to find that form that put him on top of the pile instead on the bottom of it at the moment

What would you do in that situation if you were playing half? Personally I'd try standing closer to the play the ball and a couple of metres back to give myself more time. I'd have a second rower running an outside in line ready for a face ball and I'd have a center and winger out beyond the second rower running straight so I could throw a cut out pass if I saw the opposition sliding in. About once in every three sets (if I was getting pressured) I'd put through a little kick for the outside backs to chase or go for a 40/20 - just to make the opposition think twice about rushing up. If the opposition stop rushing me I'd try running the ball before I passed.
looks like you have all the answers, maybe you need to go for a drive to narabeen and help them out because they can't figure it out themselves

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10