Jake withdraws from Origin 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D644181C-0C4B-4723-811F-4F6F8B8CD384.jpeg

Be a change for Tom to be the brother being constantly asked in interviews about how his brothers are doing after their latest injury setback.

Poor Jake got sick of answering those!

I saw a bit of that matty johns show after the football last night.

they interviewed Jake and at the end of it Matty said "We didn't ask him about tom because Jake must get sick and tired always fielding questions about his brother."

Hindmarsh asked: "Yeah , what was that like Matty?"

I kinda thought that was funny

Jake has withdrawn and now we just need tom to want to have a rest, lol.

I mean I get the bonus of playing origin, but tom isn't an origin noob, and it worries me that he'll injure himself and once again we'll be left juggling the roster.

Outta my hands and cheering no matter what happens.

rest up Jake!!!

Listening to Fittler on radio this afternoon, he said Jake has redone his calf injury and after scans today it looks like it come be a little worse than before…
That’s not good news at all…We need him to be any chance of controlling the opposition pack.

Listening to Fittler on radio this afternoon, he said Jake has redone his calf injury and after scans today it looks like it come be a little worse than before…
Heard that but Jake wasn't named and there is no way scan results would've been available when the squad was announced. Something doesn't add up. TLT will be very interesting.

So both jurbo and burbo came back from previous injury only to both get the exact same injuries again.... wonder if they returned too early?

So both jurbo and burbo came back from previous injury only to both get the exact same injuries again.... wonder if they returned too early?
Not sure about BenT but in Jake’s case,most calf injuries take around 4 weeks and he was only out for 2.Not casting aspersions but…..

Heard that but Jake wasn't named and there is no way scan results would've been available when the squad was announced. Something doesn't add up. TLT will be very interesting.
Sorry mate, he mentioned Jake had scans today and the result had come back worse than his last injury.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4