Jake out ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fvck……just cannot take a trick with constant injuries. Jake, Siro, Schuster, Saddler, Aloiai, Davey, Gosiewski, Boyle & Sipley needing to pass HIA protocols…….taking a huge toll on our forwards stocks!! A huge burden on the shoulders of Marty, Paseka, Olakau’atu, Keppie, De Luis now.

Does that mean Tommy will play at half pace like he did against the Knights to save himself for origin?
stop taking the piss. Never once has that man or his brother ever crossed the white line and not given everything for this club. everyone can have an off day.
you should be ashamed to even type that utter ballscrap out and hit post.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but up until a cpl months ago when Tedesco did one, I’d never heard of a hip-pointer injury. Now you hear it regularly. Is it just something that in the old days, they’d call it a fuukn sore hip, and have a week or two off. But now they’ve given it a flash name.
I’ll also take back my prediction of flogging the Tits. Jakes work rate is second to none. Big hole to fill.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but up until a cpl months ago when Tedesco did one, I’d never heard of a hip-pointer injury. Now you hear it regularly. Is it just something that in the old days, they’d call it a fuukn sore hip, and have a week or two off. But now they’ve given it a flash name.
I’ll also take back my prediction of flogging the Tits. Jakes work rate is second to none. Big hole to fill.

Hip pointer injuries are a dime a dozen for Aussie rules players. Have been for years.

stop taking the piss. Never once has that man or his brother ever crossed the white line and not given everything for this club. everyone can have an off day.
you should be ashamed to even type that utter ballscrap out and hit post.
Didn't see this - but couldn't agree more. What he posted reeks of a tantrum. I'm betting he would never make such a claim anywhere but on here.

They said hip injury on telly

Cust out injured at training.

Schuster out injured at training.

Jake out injured at training.

Seems to be a pattern developing. Question is what is the cause?
See above

What on earth was he doing on a telly ?
So 1 brother does a hammy in the shower
And now the other does a hip on the telly 🤔 @:p @:D
Very talented but strange family

Cust out injured at training.

Schuster out injured at training.

Jake out injured at training.

Seems to be a pattern developing. Question is what is the cause?
Perhaps the turnaround in formis because Des and Donny have decided enough is enough and have stepped up training.
When we were on our run of losses most on here were saying how off the pace we looked. Slow in the ruck etc.
We look a lot better now so perhaps no lazy training days anymore???

Worried now, we will need to do really well to keep up with them in the middle.

Will need an A grade kicking game from DCE and Foz to make sure they start there sets near their try line... could be a worry stopping them from the advantage line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4